PREDATOR TRACK COMPLETE. Pleeze leave critism-good or bad

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
This is the finished version. I wanted to beef out the drums alittle more but have mucked around with re-sampling and accidently deleted the source instruments. Will maybe redo drums at a later date....also have a more dnb style version.
EAZY PEEPS!

You need seriously work on your mixdown dude.
The two bass's you use are conflicting with eachother and both fighting for the same frequency. It doesn't sound very nice when they clash together. Is all about the EQ mate. On a posiive - at least you've put an arrangement together. Try running your track through a analyser to view the levels in the frequency spectrum and you'll have a better idea.

Some dark sh*t bro, but people are right are right, the mix down is vital. Try muting of all the channels and un muting each one on its own and view it in an analyzer to see were in the mix each sound is dominating. then try EQing certain frequencies off each sound depending were you want it to sit. Doing this will give you a better understanding of sound frequencies.

Keep on it bro. :rslayer:

Cheers guys. Eqing is my falldown at the moment. The muting idea is a good one. I have been getting conflict with the drum and bass channels. Trying to get them both loud without confliction.
It's all problem solving, still learning how to use the actual programme effectivly.
Any info on compression settings would be gratefully received.
Thanks again.

sorry dude , wasnt very constructive i agree... bout as funny as Ramirez infact.

right ..

the tunes good mate. nice and original, im liking the use of different samples in the tunes. keeps each one interesting and abit unique. variety being the spice of life and all that.

looking forward to you helping me out soon mate, considering you have only been getting fruity for 2 weeks your producing some good shizzle, hope i can get my head round it soon so i can get on the wagon..
right enough brown nosing ...

frat man the bad man , ruff the ride

Like the use of the samples from the film. Some really good ideas in there too matey. But as others have said try and work on your mixdowns. The bass is a bit too loud in parts. What moniters are you using bro?

what subsonic & c dusk have said about analyzing & eqing the channels is defo the way forward to making a clean sounding track. Your ideas are wicked, the vocals work really well, an the sound effects are tight.

If your stuck for what eq to use, try the parametric eq in fl, take all the low end of any samples (the fader on the left) use it on all sound effects, synths, even snares, kicks and breaks, this help the frequencis from clashing with the main bass. ;)

Back
Top Bottom