Prank call gone wrong

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
Fucking hate these fucking horrible American radio fucking shows with their sick twisted competitions.

Shoot your loved ones in the face for free shit.

[EDIT]
Joke or not I'd have killed the bitch.

[EDIT]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING SERVED HER RIGHT.

Last edited:

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
Fucking hate these fucking horrible American radio fucking shows with their sick twisted competitions.

Shoot your loved ones in the face for free shit.

[EDIT]
Joke or not I'd have killed the bitch.

[EDIT]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCKING SERVED HER RIGHT.
have a good point on that first one, but still f*ckin funny man... :D
cheers

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
have a good point on that first one, but still f*ckin funny man... :D
cheers
Mate I read about one fucking ghetto station that had a water drinking competition where you had to drink the water and not throw up. Poor young mum of 3 came on to try and win her kids an Xbox for Christmas.

She ended up dead. Overhydration or whatever they call it. Well done America.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Mate I read about one fucking ghetto station that had a water drinking competition where you had to drink the water and not throw up. Poor young mum of 3 came on to try and win her kids an Xbox for Christmas.

It was a Wii, hence the water retention competition.

She died from Water Intoxification which is the same thing Leah Betts died of.

On January 12, 2007, Jennifer Strange, a 28-year-old woman and a mother of 3, from Rancho Cordova, California, was found dead in her home by her mother, hours after trying to win one of Nintendo's Wii game consoles. KDND 107.9 "The End" radio station's "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" contest, involved drinking large quantities of water without urinating. Civil charges against the radio station were filed by Jennifer's family, and the family was eventually awarded $16.5 million in the ensuing wrongful death lawsuit. The FCC has launched its own investigation to determine if the station violated the terms of its operating license.

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist

Only in America!

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist

Dang man. Well yeah, no surprise if you see what kind of people they've voted to be president in the past. Bush, nixon, ... Shows a great intelligence too.