@ ppl with bass skills.

im new to production so would love a patch, whatever that does lol! :)

The best way to describe a patch (or a preset) is a file that conatains all the different settings for a synth, saved in one file. Once you create a sound in a synthesiser you can save it as a patch to give to friends or use in another project. Patch files are specific to the synthesiser they are created on, i.e. if you make a sound in Z3T4 (a synthesiser) and save it as a patch you can only use that in another copy of Z3T4.

go on massive turn on 2 oscillators make em both digi 1 osc1 lower amp a bit and set wt-position to about 0.1 osc 2 change to formant lower intensity about 0.4 change the pitch to 12.29 send em both to filter 1 and low pass an the stick an lfo on it, should be roughly the same not exactly but near just tweak it an add some chorus or summin?

go on massive turn on 2 oscillators make em both digi 1 osc1 lower amp a bit and set wt-position to about 0.1 osc 2 change to formant lower intensity about 0.4 change the pitch to 12.29 send em both to filter 1 and low pass an the stick an lfo on it, should be roughly the same not exactly but near just tweak it an add some chorus or summin?

interesting???

Did any1 actually get the same bass as this cause i forgot to mention but i was doin that exaplme on headfones, i came close, but i litrally done it out of instinct any1 know the proper technique?

had an idea for a tune wiv this type of B

Back
Top Bottom