Power's Pier is famous in Germany

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by 1992, Oct 22, 2002.

1. 1992

1992 Novantadue

View it in German or in translated English:

To view in German:

1). go here: http://www.modellkirmesplatz.de/

2). click on Festplaetze

3). click on "Power's Pier von Steve Floro"

To view in translated English:

1). go to www.google.com

2). click on "language tools"

3). enter the url: http://www.modellkirmesplatz.de/ in the text box labeled "Translate a web page:" The option of "German to English" should be the default. After entering the URL in this box click enter.

4). now click "Festplaetze"

5). click "Powers Jetty of Steve Floro" (when google translates english twice you get different words so Pier becomes Jetty).

I'm thrilled my layout is published on this site. It was because of reading this site this past winter that I became even more enthusiastic about scratch building models such as the Hurricane. Since these photos were taken I've also made a model of the Satori "Emergency 911" kiddie ride. When I have a photo of that it will appear on this site as well I'm sure.

So you see folks, I'm not a one dementional character whos only passion is 1992 hardcore and drum & bass techno. I was into this amusement stuff since I was 5 years old, now thats hardcore! :lol:

N-Joi,

Steve

2. Mulla

Mulla Digital Future

Are you Steve Floro then?

I reckon theres something a bit creepy about grown men making models of fairgrounds but each to their own I spose. How did you get into such a hobby?

3. 1992

1992 Novantadue

I figured such a reply in advance... I expected nothing less from a board of techno record collectors :lol: As I've said I had this hobby since I was 5, only then it was tinker toys :puke: