Power of Rah (G Dub Remix)

whatever version this is, i prefer it. the other is too scatty and all over the place. i don't like that sample they've reused from pervert either.

I love this tune, i want it on vinyl so bad. God knows when its geting realsed. Who made original power of rah tune, was it Shy FX? Was it realsed has single or EP?

Last edited:
how on earth is such a clean version of this tune up on youtube? Someone G dub sent this to must have upped it?

I love this tune, i want it on vinyl so bad. God knows when its geting realsed. Who made original power of rah tune, was it Shy FX? Was it realsed has single or EP?

the original was done by studio 4 then ebony dubsters remixed it.

cant wait for this on vinyl, this has to get a release! tried searchin for mp3 couldnt find it

I Heard the ebony dubsters version is gettin re-released with the original sin or g-dub remix on the flip side...hopefully the original sin..its baddddddd!! & there is the mp3 floatin around on the net...js need to look in the right places..

Is anyone actually 100% sure if this is the original sin rmx or the Gdub rmx? cos loads of people seem to have conflicting oppinions, not that it really matters im just curious :D this is deffo the heavier of the two, the other is kinda mehh

Back
Top Bottom