power dreams*

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
i dreamt last night that i was one of the four horsemen of the apocalypse. it was an almighty dream, i don't think i've had any as self involved as believing i was sent to destroy mankind. i've killed in dreams before, but never on that scale.

this is what a pyschologist reckons it means

To dream of the apocalypse, signifies an emotional and dramatic change taken place within. The dream may also indicate the end of one kind of lifestyle and the beginning of another.
sounds a bit ghey seeing as i just slaughtered millions of people.

i'm sure moskit can top it, but anyone else have any biblical dreams or just pure evil fucked up dreams like that

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
I always dream that my teeth fall out, or i get stabbed, or i get into a fight and can only throw punches in slow motion. So who wants to psychoanalyse me? sometimes i also dream that im a big pile of cocaine swimming in cider

*SweetPea*

LADY VINYL
VIP Junglist
I had a really wierd dream, it involved ghosts wearing high viz, eggs, pear flavoured lollipops and maddie.

it's too long and complicated to go into now tho.

i had adream last night someone broke into my house, so i disembowled him and kicked him down my stairs, out of my front door and into my porch. The weirdest thing is i don't have a porch - or stairs for that matter, as i live in a bungalow.

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
I always dream that my teeth fall out, or i get stabbed, or i get into a fight and can only throw punches in slow motion. So who wants to psychoanalyse me? sometimes i also dream that im a big pile of cocaine swimming in cider
i have the slow mo punch dreams, pisses me right off cos sometimes im fighting ppl i realy wanna hit and theres no satisfaction in waiting 10 seconds for a punch to land :(

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
anyone had the jelly legs dream were ur tryin to run but ur legs are like jelly and u dont go anywhere.
that one sucks

Jakue08

VIP Junglist
anyone have dreams about people you know, you wake up thinking yeah im going to tell that person about my dream they were in, by the time you've got out the shower you've forgotten what the dream was, you spend all day thinking what it was,then 6 weeks later you remember it, but now the person you're telling has lost patience and doesn't give a shit.

what a life i live

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
i havent had one in a while but it kinda makes sense lol, earlier i dreamt i was having a fit and then a woman grabbed my hand pulled me up (i was laying on my front my arm/hand was all spazzed out behind my back) and started kissing me and then i was fine, cnt rly remember much else =/ lol

MC DONKEY DICK

BIG!
VIP Junglist
A few years ago i used to have this reoccurring dream that i was on field in school, and would just suddenly start floating off into the air, it wud seem well cool at first just lookin down at stuff. then i'd think shit! how am i gonna down? and start gettin scared and then just wake up. Fuck knows what it means?

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I dreamed I was in the branches of a tree which had black body bags with one indian kid in one of the body bags talking to me. And the tree was on a minicooper and the car was driving along a modified version of the park I live next to. And there were stobe lights and purple colored lights.

That really was my dream. Top that

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
A few years ago i used to have this reoccurring dream that i was on field in school, and would just suddenly start floating off into the air, it wud seem well cool at first just lookin down at stuff. then i'd think shit! how am i gonna down? and start gettin scared and then just wake up. Fuck knows what it means?
Dont truant

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Those slow motion dreams are bollox.......and as it's been said you're always trying to chin someone who really deserves it!

To all the blazers.....as we obviously don't remember as much or hardly any of our dreams.....if I do have a break from the mary jane for a couple of days my dreams are so vivid and TRIPPY! Like in your dream you actually dream that you've woken up, and then you look out the window and when you see Safety* riding past on a shit-scary looking horse with his Apocalyptic Horsemen buddies.....you wake up for real! Anyone had one of those before? I think they're called double dreams?!

The worst one I had was when I dreamt I stabbed my ex (was with her at the tym enal) to death with a snapped chair leg........was so vivid I can remember seeing her skin spintering around the wound. PSYCHOANALYSE THAT!!!