PostmanPat House/Dance Classics Mix - July 2011

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Hey chaps, this is my first ever house mix as I wanted to try something a little different. The tunes are pretty 'Pacha Club Classics' bait but it was mainly done at a few mates request lol. Just thought I would share, any feedback/criticism welcome! Thanks guys! :miss_rep:

Tracklist:

Tom Novy - Your Body
Eric Prydz - Pjanoo
Avicii & Sebastien Drums - My Feelings For You
Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina - Stereo Love (Dave Ramone remix)
Alex Gaudino ft. Crystal Waters - Destination Calabria
Freemasons ft. Amanda Wilson - Love On My Mind
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
The Shapeshifters - Lola's Theme
M&S Presents The Girl Next Door - Salsoul Nugget
Armand Van Helden - I Want Your Soul
Eric Prydz - Call On Me
Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar (DJ Zinc remix)
Gloria Estefan & Miami Sound Machine - Doctor Pressure
Room 5 - Make Luv
Michael Gray - The Weekend
Armand Van Helden - My My My
Jamiroquai - Space Cowboy (David Morales remix)
-------------
The Original/Major Lazer - I Luv U Baby/Pon De Floor

I... I want to listen to this immediately.

Big ups, Pat! Always bringing the quality! Do check out my new one while you're at it.

I... I want to listen to this immediately.

Big ups, Pat! Always bringing the quality! Do check out my new one while you're at it.

Thanks man, don't expect double drops or perfection or anything :D

And yes i'll get on your mix ASAP my man!

Will have to give this a spin looks interesting

Cheers mate. I listened to yours last, pukka mix, will leave some proper feedback inabit :)

Gloria Esefan lololololololooool! I'm gonna check it purely on the basis that I never ever thought I'd see 'I need a dollar' & 'Doctor Pressure' next to each other in a mix.

Nice one for the summer flavours mate. Downloading...

needs more james blake....... only joshing will defently check this one out.. glad to see you mixing other genre's postman.. i'm in the pipline of creating one myself (not house doe) feedback will come at some point.. job is making it real hard to get on here other than at night

Gloria Esefan lololololololooool! I'm gonna check it purely on the basis that I never ever thought I'd see 'I need a dollar' & 'Doctor Pressure' next to each other in a mix.

Nice one for the summer flavours mate. Downloading...

LOL. It's not a great blend/mix to be fair mate but it "felt right" :)

Thanks Papa, hope you enjoy mate!

needs more james blake....... only joshing will defently check this one out.. glad to see you mixing other genre's postman.. i'm in the pipline of creating one myself (not house doe) feedback will come at some point.. job is making it real hard to get on here other than at night

Haha yeah man, I wanted to stray away from D&B for a bit as I'm an all-round music lover. I think I'm gonna try my hand at garage next!

Nice one mate, be sure to hit me up when you upload that mix ;)

Loved it patino!! Gave it a spin earlier and am about to listen to it on the way home from work in my boss's porsche turbo on his 16.4 surround sound . It's gonna sound narley

Yeah dude this was seriously amazing. I'm gonna just keep listening to this over and over again for the next few days. Lots of nostalgia factor, for sure!

Loved it patino!! Gave it a spin earlier and am about to listen to it on the way home from work in my boss's porsche turbo on his 16.4 surround sound . It's gonna sound narley

Sweet mate, hope it sounded pukka (y) thanks for checking mate, glad you enjoyed it. Gonna listen to yours again later when I'm in and give you feedback :)

Yeah dude this was seriously amazing. I'm gonna just keep listening to this over and over again for the next few days. Lots of nostalgia factor, for sure!

Cheers HAB!! Yeah I was getting nostalgia as I was mixing lol some tunes never get old!

Back
Top Bottom