PostmanPat Dancefloor March Mix

PostmanPat

I'll cum in your arse.
VIP Junglist
Just a half hour thing I did on 2 decks. Mainly did it for some friends but thought I would share here too. You may notice a few edits as I had to cut out a few nasty skips lol. Dancefloor orientated this time, gonna go deep again for my April mix, just waiting for the new Spectrasoul release :)

Hope you enjoy, any feedback appreciated! (y)

http://dnbshare.com/download/PatinoMarchMix.mp3.html

Tracklist:

Breakage – Fighting Fire (Loadstar remix)
>>> Dillinja – Friday
Interface – Get Lo
Apex ft. Ayah – Space Between
>>> Lomax – Artisan VIP
James Brown – The Boss (Dexcell remix)
>>> Andy C & Shimon – Quest
A-Sides – One DJ
Icicle ft. SP:MC – Dreadnaught
Origin Unknown – Lunar Bass (Commix remix)
Sigma & Fresh – Cylon
Fresh – Heavyweight
Chase & Status – No Problem
>>> Phace – Strange Science
Enei – One Chance
Loadstar – Link To The Past
Sigma – The Jungle
Bladerunner – Spartan Law
Lenzman – Masquerade
>>> Sigma – Front To Back
>>> Enei, Eastcolours & Noel – Cracker

Last edited:
Just giving this a listen now...sounding big so far! and you've done a few mixes in here that I've been playing around with recently, must be because great minds think alike!

Safe man mix was really good. Personal favourite bits were get lo into Space Between (completely forgot about that one used to have it on vinyl might have to dig it out if we get some sun), the boss with one dj worked nicely together never even heard of that remix before. No problem/strange science was good, i love it how pretty much anything you mix with strange science sound sick. Masquerade/cracker was nice, complemented each other well. Not sure about front to back/masquerade personally but technically the mix was spot on. Bar that selection is similar to mine mate, if you get chance check my mix out when i post it.

t345e

Cheers for your comments mate, really helpful :)

Yeah kind of agree about the Masquerade/Front To Back mix, was just an experiment tbh and it felt right at the time, but listening back it didn't really fit!

Yeah I'll keep an eye out for when you upload your mix man!

Now listening man :)

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

This is a nice mix mate, nice varied styles and the beatmatching was spot on throughout. EQing was good and the mixes sounded smooth and crisp. I liked the teases, especially the last one with "Cracker", mainly because I love that tune right now.

Overall this was a tidy mix bro and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Now listening man :)

---------- Post added at 16:09 ---------- Previous post was at 15:33 ----------

This is a nice mix mate, nice varied styles and the beatmatching was spot on throughout. EQing was good and the mixes sounded smooth and crisp. I liked the teases, especially the last one with "Cracker", mainly because I love that tune right now.

Overall this was a tidy mix bro and I'm looking forward to the next one!

Cheers for the feedback mate! (y)

---------- Post added at 21:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:13 ----------

Will check this out bredda

Nice one Waynus

this mix was my entertainment for my journey to work today. smashed it mate, mixing is on point and selection is top quality. good mix mate, really enjoyed listening!

this was really good pat! (y)
ur eq work has improved loads from your last mix i checked, big ups!

was nice to hear something other than heavyweight or link to the past mixed into fighting fire.

this mix was my entertainment for my journey to work today. smashed it mate, mixing is on point and selection is top quality. good mix mate, really enjoyed listening!

cheers Freek! really kind words there man :)

i downloaded your latest mix a few days ago but haven't got round to listening yet! Will let you know what i think though mate (y)

---------- Post added at 16:45 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

this was really good pat! (y)
ur eq work has improved loads from your last mix i checked, big ups!

was nice to hear something other than heavyweight or link to the past mixed into fighting fire.

Nice one Teddy! Yeah man i have been working on my EQing since your advice, turns out all I needed to do was turn everything RIGHT DOWN haha!

Nice one for the tip man! ;)

just listened, some really nice mixes mate - you can tell you've worked on the eqs, sounds a lot cleaner and nicer!
loved the boss remix into quest - balanced awesomely :)

just listened, some really nice mixes mate - you can tell you've worked on the eqs, sounds a lot cleaner and nicer!
loved the boss remix into quest - balanced awesomely :)

Nice one James. I'm glad you've noticed a difference haha!

Yeah that was one of my faves too, glad you liked it too (y)

Patino....

Had a listen to this yesterday man. I really enjoyed it, well mixed, noticed a couple of slips but they were easily sorted. Tune selection was good aswell. Opening mix was war and the No Problem/Strange Science mix had me screwfacing on the bus. I also dug The Boss/One DJ mix aswell. Sounded nice. Only criticism is that I wouldnt have put Artisan VIP over Space Between (big up for playing that aswell, never gets enough as a tune) and the Masquerade/Front To Back bit didnt quite work for me.

Other than that, was all bless. Big up

Back
Top Bottom