DnB Post your soundcloud links!

Hi guys:) new too using the forum, also to production really :) here's my first track I've put on soundcloud, let me know what you think. Thanks :)

Sub sounds nice man. Keep doing your thing. I think the snare needs an acoustic sounding snare with a lot of high content to make it jump out in the mix. Your snare is punchy, but it sounds too distant. Try scooping some of the mids in your bass as well. Keep at it though man! You'll get there!

Nice track. The main big bass part is pretty sick. (To me), one of the synth/arp sounds in there became a bit repetitive in the arrangement, but overall the the track made sense.

Sub sounds nice man. Keep doing your thing. I think the snare needs an acoustic sounding snare with a lot of high content to make it jump out in the mix. Your snare is punchy, but it sounds too distant. Try scooping some of the mids in your bass as well. Keep at it though man! You'll get there!
Thanks for your honest feed back and tips mate:) appreciate it a lot! I know what you mean, I still have a long way to go. I'm learning more and more each day tho:) do you have any sound cloud links? I'll follow you and check your stuff out:)

Nice track. The main big bass part is pretty sick. (To me), one of the synth/arp sounds in there became a bit repetitive in the arrangement, but overall the the track made sense.
Thanks pal:) I know what you mean I should have changed it up a bit, I've only been making tunes about a year or so. Still have a lot to learn. Have you got any tracks I can check out on sound cloud? Do you have any tips for me? You Can never have too much knowledge haha

^^^ Guys you really have to check out this artist above: Aeon Four
They are absolutely sick, especially if you love the old skool vibes! Such amazing work!

Please do check out my latest track as well as my others :p
Much respect to all that have posted their links! There is a hell of a lot of talent on here!
Talent that needs to be heard!

Back
Top Bottom