Post your Running Kicks

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
its very unlikely considering the amount of drug fucked junkies that base themselves in the deep catatonic corners of waffle section..

but does anyone go running? whether it be for fitness or because you steal shit?

im hopefully gunna start soon (the fitness one...) and will be buying some propa trainers for it.. poss barefoot ones..

what have u got..

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
New Balance & Hi Tec's... really.. i always thought they were cheap things...

im gunna be going to one of them places that has treadmills n shit.. and physios that help u pick out the right trainer.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I have considered starting running again, used to sprint for my school and asked to run for the borough (I lived in a different borough so sacked it all off for drugs)

Now after years of skating and snowboarding I think my knees are too shot for it, so do non impact stuff like cycling and rowing

mistasfx

MISTA SFX
VIP Junglist
New Balance & Hi Tec's... really.. i always thought they were cheap things...

im gunna be going to one of them places that has treadmills n shit.. and physios that help u pick out the right trainer.
They are cheap, thats the beauty. Doesnt mean theyre shit.

If your instructor fella aint on Nike or Reeboks payroll then im pretty sure he'll recommend the above

danwell

BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT
VIP Junglist
Apparently you don't need loads of heel support, that's why the Kenyans and that are so good at running, cos they don't land on their heels and if you have comfy running shoes you tend to land on your heels more which is bad

justin_credible

Lurker
VIP Junglist

They cost about £35 and have done me nicely. I was training for Peterborough Half Marathon, but ive fucked my foot up paintballing, so havent been out for a couple of weeks now (n)

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
i do have these

but they are on a boat from australia to england and won't arrive to after ive left to go back down under.. shame.. hence why i want some now.. well in the next week.. after i attempt to run again.

the only people who advocate bare foot running, are people who barefoot run (y)
they're like a vegetarian trainer

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
i was bought these under the assumption i would start exercising....lolnope.jpg, had them for a good while now and they've never been worn.