... post your picture 2000

dont worry about any of that fking shit, i dont get caught, look, ive thought about doing a "i need drugs and im in city x" thread maaany a time, but the reason i dont get caught, is because i know one simple truth about the world: they have drugs, and no mistake, these days, specially if you want dumb shitty hairspray drugs like pills or speed or mdma or so, trust me, there is no shortage of them out there.

unless you do something stupid and go to northern sweden or norway or finland, if you go there, good luck, but thats on you.

in shit countries, no matter how ragged, they have buckets of drugs. and the uk is no different, in fact, from what i hear, they have a particular love for drugs even, no country in the world does as much gear as the uk, apparently.

not that it matters, in this case i have an utter SHEDLOAD of strong as hell black devil acid, 340 ug, and i guess we will solve the rest on location.

we will of course have to arm ourselves, i myself will be carrying a plank with a spike in it, and the text "FUCK OFF YOU ARSE" written in crayon on it

Back
Top Bottom