Post your pic in 2021

logikz

I Am Not The King
IMG-20200404-WA0007.jpeg

logikz

I Am Not The King
f
earphones all day. ;) i think we have the same sunglasses. is it oakley ?

i have to have music or i freak out, its a psychological problem thats residue from my time in the hospital. im serious, if i dont have spotify and one earbud in, i start to break down, pale in the face, blue lips, red round the eyes, sweating profusely, wild eyed and before you know it ill leg it into the nearest place i can isolate myself in. i cant stand peoples dumb conversations, and i dont want dead time so to sit and wait for someone to finish their meal when im long done and i have no music is dangerously close to panic territory for me. it happened the other day, my ex was taking for fking EVER to eat her food, skewering individual pieces of chopped vegetables from the salad and talking and talking and talking between every bite, i had to bolt, i was just like "OK WELL I THINK MY SPINE BROKE IN FOUR PLACES JUST NOW SO I HAVE TO RUN AWAY" and i ran up to the master bedroom where i keep my laptop and listened to youtube as my heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest. its crazy but the upside is i can listen to two different sound sources and pay equal attention to both, if its people talking in one ear and spoitify in the other, or if i have youtube in one erar and spoitfy in the other, its not confusing at all, its actually just fine and i think thats a side effect of having this problem. a side effect / super power boyyyyyyyyyy

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
i have to have music or i freak out, its a psychological problem thats residue from my time in the hospital. im serious, if i dont have spotify and one earbud in, i start to break down, pale in the face, blue lips, red round the eyes, sweating profusely, wild eyed and before you know it ill leg it into the nearest place i can isolate myself in. i cant stand peoples dumb conversations, and i dont want dead time so to sit and wait for someone to finish their meal when im long done and i have no music is dangerously close to panic territory for me. it happened the other day, my ex was taking for fking EVER to eat her food, skewering individual pieces of chopped vegetables from the salad and talking and talking and talking between every bite, i had to bolt, i was just like "OK WELL I THINK MY SPINE BROKE IN FOUR PLACES JUST NOW SO I HAVE TO RUN AWAY" and i ran up to the master bedroom where i keep my laptop and listened to youtube as my heart was trying to pound its way out of my chest. its crazy but the upside is i can listen to two different sound sources and pay equal attention to both, if its people talking in one ear and spoitify in the other, or if i have youtube in one erar and spoitfy in the other, its not confusing at all, its actually just fine and i think thats a side effect of having this problem. a side effect / super power boyyyyyyyyyy

haha, that's crazy. unfortunately i don't have that super power. when people talk to me while i'm lost in music it always takes a few seconds to consciously perceive their words. lately i hate silence tho. don't know why, but i just don't want to think. i never go to sleep without music (ambient) or some audiobook. silence is dangerous.

logikz

I Am Not The King
haha, that's crazy. unfortunately i don't have that super power. when people talk to me while i'm lost in music it always takes a few seconds to consciously perceive their words. lately i hate silence tho. don't know why, but i just don't want to think. i never sleep without music or some audiobook. silence is dangerous.

silence and corners. you know about the corners i hope buddy

and the shades may be oakley, i dont know, they were just there with the blue overalls on the farm that day

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
silence and corners. you know about the corners i hope buddy

and the shades may be oakley, i dont know, they were just there with the blue overalls on the farm that day

always used to wear oakley juliet x metal polished, iced iridum, but lost a total of three of them at partys and that's more than 1000 euros. so i switched over to something less expensive. ^^

elspectro29

Drunk Pokemon
VIP Junglist
New dating site profile pic (I’m serious)

I got my haircut today, but due to corona-induced state laws currently my beard couldn’t get trimmed along with it, so...on it grows

Attachments

• FB0CA16E-ECCF-4F16-B792-B97C22C8EEA6.jpeg
    FB0CA16E-ECCF-4F16-B792-B97C22C8EEA6.jpeg
    125.9 KB · Views: 70
Top Bottom