Post your pic in 2021

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
house and pool makes me think of breaking bad.

E13-Face-Off.mkv_002946657.jpg

Haifischforscher

aka User74 aka Beatinstinkt
okay, thank you, instantly started following you :cool: yeah cool Bremen Maybe the only City besides Mannheim that KNOWS what real DnB//Jungle Partys were lol with line-ups such as Nicky Blackmarket Hype Brockie Shabba Skibba Det etc. ☠:twisted::devil::teeth:
the Location there is called "Aladin", isn't it? never been there but heard a lot of Storys About it : DDD
ok cool, nice to meet you!

Peace 😜

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
the Location there is called "Aladin", isn't it?

yep, tivoli/aladin. it's the place where i wasted my youth. dangerous times. :lol: still remember my first visit when dj hype and nicky blackmarket were playing original jungle. mc ruff (rip) on the mic. unfortunately i've never been to mannheim or heidelberg. got some live recordings from heidelberg events on tapes tho. dj ss, kemistry, storm and others. horns crew in the background. sounds wicked.
also markthalle in hamburg was a place to be back then. there're still events, but yeah... times have changed. ;)

Haifischforscher

aka User74 aka Beatinstinkt
yep, tivoli/aladin. it's the place where i wasted my youth. dangerous times. :lol: still remember my first visit when dj hype and nicky blackmarket were playing original jungle. mc ruff (rip) on the mic. unfortunately i've never been to mannheim or heidelberg. got some live recordings from heidelberg events on tapes tho. dj ss, kemistry, storm and others. horns crew in the background. sounds wicked.
also markthalle in hamburg was a place to be back then. there're still events, but yeah... times have changed. ;)

haha :teeth::2thumbs:

yea, word, times truly have changed, in the meantime I feel like a grandpa when going to a DnB party. with me there are 2-3 other "timetravelers" looking for the good, old times coming back but it doesn't :( the most "partypeople" around there don't even care if the DJ plays Jungle or Techno, they don't have the love and the respect for the Music - the culture - and it's beginning ! they are just too young,..

Okay, anyways, i am spinning circles,... sad, but true. Jungle became mainstream and you won't met those trueschool jungelists ("68er Crew") anymore, mostly cause most of them are dead lol - and the rest sucked already back in the days haha,...
I think they rave to Techno-Shit nowadays cause it's trend like jungle was back then, but honestly, i couldn't care less.

William Stutter

VIP Junglist
you won't met those trueschool jungelists ("68er Crew") anymore

always wondered what "68er crew" stands for, if it's a name for oldschool (trueschool) heads in general or a specific organisation crew or something. the mcs on the said heidelberg tapes keep shouting it/them out.

just found this:

Dischdl

VIP Junglist
always wondered what "68er crew" stands for, if it's a name for oldschool (trueschool) heads in general or a specific organisation crew or something. the mcs on the said heidelberg tapes keep shouting it/them out.
Very unspectacular actually: it's just the first two numbers of the Mannheim area post code ;)

PMG

Hiding in a box
VIP Junglist
represent represent !

🥳💪🖖

hi everyone again, i am new to this Forum so i decided to use this thread as an opportunity to introduce myself : )))

Kai

Ps: who else is from Germany, Maybe even from BaWü ?!?!?!?!
I've seen my name mentioned. :teeth:

Welcome to the forum. Yeah, I'm also living in the south in Augsburg. Orginally I'm from the area around Berlin. I've used to visit the ICON and Gretchen and some other clubs, which played Drum and Bass. I've seen DJ Hype and Aphrodite for instance in Berlin. Was pretty cool.

Top Bottom