Post your pic in 2020

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Might as well post a pic since I'm new here

View attachment 9411
Looking good my man! What are you listening to, anything good? I found a super cheery album yesterday, architecture in Helsinkis latest album, it's not melancholy, it's not emo, it's not dark, it's an utterly glowing radiant positive and cheery piece of music, it's called something with 4ever in the name. If you want to listen to something happy, it's not for everyone.

Straylight

Looking good my man! What are you listening to, anything good? I found a super cheery album yesterday, architecture in Helsinkis latest album, it's not melancholy, it's not emo, it's not dark, it's an utterly glowing radiant positive and cheery piece of music, it's called something with 4ever in the name. If you want to listen to something happy, it's not for everyone.
I was probably listening to Bowie at the time when I took that picture as I've been enjoying that over the past few days. The last album he did is pretty decent. Will have to check that out. (y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Dis new pic of my and my cat

View attachment 9417
looking sharp my man, whats your cats name? you look like each other haha

my father is going to have our cat destroyed, shes over 18 human years and her health is really failing, so its the right thing to do but its still sad

that cat strongly reminds me of my ex so im kind of comfortable with the idea, so im in two minds about it

Sicx

VIP Junglist
looking sharp my man, whats your cats name? you look like each other haha

my father is going to have our cat destroyed, shes over 18 human years and her health is really failing, so its the right thing to do but its still sad

that cat strongly reminds me of my ex so im kind of comfortable with the idea, so im in two minds about it
Her name's rosie, and shes basically the main reason I came home from australia. Well, that and my visa ran out
I''m sorry to hear that mate, i think i'll be pretty distraught when she finally goes, she's only 4 though so hopefully a long way off. it sounds like yours lived a long and full life though, thats the main thing

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Her name's rosie, and shes basically the main reason I came home from australia. Well, that and my visa ran out
I''m sorry to hear that mate, i think i'll be pretty distraught when she finally goes, she's only 4 though so hopefully a long way off. it sounds like yours lived a long and full life though, thats the main thing
she did, shes 140 years, in cat years, not joking, and shes been treated like a queen all her life to the point shes spoiled rotten. she is so fking bossy and dominant and vocal and i think worst of all, violent. she claws all of us regularly, and anyone whos visiting the house will get clawed, kids and girls and all. my ex loved that cat more than anyone else in that house, but mimi still cut her. i think she does it to show assert dominance, and with cats i think its fine, its different with an 800 kilo orang-utan or a bear, but cats cant rise against the humans no matter how they try. theyve been genetically modiefied to be 1% of their real size when they would eat humans in the stone age, back then the big cats were really a problem. now, not so much.

anyway im conflicted because shes sick but its going to be sad because she did claw my ex, so there is still good in her. but on the other hand i think the last of my ex that i carry in my heart will die with that cat, and its the humane thing to do.

Sicx

VIP Junglist
she did, shes 140 years, in cat years, not joking, and shes been treated like a queen all her life to the point shes spoiled rotten. she is so fking bossy and dominant and vocal and i think worst of all, violent. she claws all of us regularly, and anyone whos visiting the house will get clawed, kids and girls and all. my ex loved that cat more than anyone else in that house, but mimi still cut her. i think she does it to show assert dominance, and with cats i think its fine, its different with an 800 kilo orang-utan or a bear, but cats cant rise against the humans no matter how they try. theyve been genetically modiefied to be 1% of their real size when they would eat humans in the stone age, back then the big cats were really a problem. now, not so much.

anyway im conflicted because shes sick but its going to be sad because she did claw my ex, so there is still good in her. but on the other hand i think the last of my ex that i carry in my heart will die with that cat, and its the humane thing to do.
I understand all of that my man. Do you have a photo of said clawing beastie?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I understand all of that my man. Do you have a photo of said clawing beastie?
If she's still alive on Friday I'll post a pic buddy, I feel really chill today though, I don't care about my ex or that she left me at all right now, honestly, I find her tragic and pitiful but I'm also starting to see how forgettable she is, how bland, how completely devoid of anything remarkable she was, and I feel hope in my soul that this is going to be over soon, because I'll have forgotten all about her soon.

The remarkable thing about her, I'm starting to understand, was my infatuation. Take that away and soon I won't know where the little knick knacks and trinkets she gave me came from, and they will disappear like random garbage you keep around the den for a time, because it's new, but ultimately doesn't fit in, or simply lacks significance, always does.

This is a really great realization, and I managed to get there in ten days. Not six months, this time, so who says I'm not learning haha

T

Taranteentoes

when did you organise your books by colour flock of seagulls ?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
when did you organise your books by colour flock of seagulls ?
these are all very old books and i think they used to be colour coded actually, it wouldnt surprise me at all if they were. but normally you just put books by the same author or publisher or subject together and then the colours match automatically. that was a keen observation though, i didnt realize they were organised by colour, but they actually are, to some extent.

tinybunnies

team neurofunk
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I was probably listening to Bowie at the time when I took that picture as I've been enjoying that over the past few days. The last album he did is pretty decent. Will have to check that out. (y)
is that the one with Little Wonder on it?

i remember Omni Trio going apeshit over that maaaaaaaaaany years ago