Post your pic in 2020

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Looking healthy there dude. Good to know as you had a rough ride.
Thank you big man! I feel better and I've gained ALOT of weight, I'm nearly 90 kilos now, and I've done two grades in Dutch at Stockholm University in the time I've been recovering. But Im still in the hospital alot, today and all day tomorrow and it goes on.

How are you chief, you should post a pic too you know

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I dont commend i command

So please ok just, im gerelt of thatcham
Haha that is true, gerelt the thatcher photochop coming up as soon as I get my cunt hole laptop back

And you had better get to commending because my patience is all but ended and the time to commencorate the commending has come completely combusted compadre con queso

I should be annoyed and disappointed but I'm not, I took the desicion to stop caring today, so it's for the good of everyone. Fuck this shit, I'm so over it. Love is so dumb.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
Thank you big man! I feel better and I've gained ALOT of weight, I'm nearly 90 kilos now, and I've done two grades in Dutch at Stockholm University in the time I've been recovering. But Im still in the hospital alot, today and all day tomorrow and it goes on.

How are you chief, you should post a pic too you know
MAn flue at the moment, but otherwise all good...around 110 kg, Wil post some pics soon