Post your most underrated tunes!

Synx

VIP Junglist
Sure I've seen a thread like this before, but search unearths nothing. Great way of discovering slept-on tunes though.

Here's my reccomendation:

Such a huge, huge tune. I always play this to people through headphones and they always make weird little noises when it drops because they can't hear themselves haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to go with a Dom track too

If I ever have a kid I'm going to call it Dom regardless of whether it's a girl or a boy

From my own camp...

Metrik - Sunset

Jaquan - Pathfinder

Few others...

Pretty much everything on Ant Miles - Visitations LP was underrated, that album was absolutely sick

Coldcut - Atomic Moog (Qemists RMX)

Shimon vs Matrix - Slipstream

Maldini & Vegas - Re-animator (maybe not so underrated, but it's so sick I can't believe its not cained every night! lol)

InsideInfo - Skyhook (the original version though, Breed ruined his mix on the released version (n))

Even if it was played in every set, you could still never rate this highly enough:

Don't need to say anything about this tune:

Nightwalker - You Dont Know.... its not on you tube,very fast dancefloor tune with nice changeing drum patters and fast epic bassline.

Future Prophecies - Humanoid Invasion...pure eargasm,the bassline in latter parts of tune is most skillfull I ever heard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhJcF-NF0rA

Future Prophecies feat. Camo & Krooked - BLackmail... Last tune FP made together before they split up,its especaly sad when you hear this tune and see how good they were. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRoOXmW98iE

i think that crystal clear is a very underated producer
alot of his releases get overlooked, and they get mistaken for hazard tunes sometimes, so he cant be a bad producer at all really
imo :)

i think that crystal clear is a very underated producer
alot of his releases get overlooked, and they get mistaken for hazard tunes sometimes, so he cant be a bad producer at all really
imo :)

He's an awesome producer!

Even if it was played in every set, you could still never rate this highly enough:

Great choice man. I love the piano lick in this tune. I think I'm gonna have to start drawing for this one again now that summer is upon us :)

This has got to be one of my most played tunes...such a good tease

tbh. this is not underrated, got a looooot of plays... still... I hear it a lot! I agree about system beeing absolutly underrated but near miss is not underrated. still a fucking tune tho :not_worth

I think that BCee's stuff is underrated, I mean he doesn't get the attention he deserves.

---------- Post added at 09:04 ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 ----------

tbh. this is not underrated, got a looooot of plays... still... I hear it a lot! I agree about system beeing absolutly underrated but near miss is not underrated. still a fucking tune tho :not_worth

Yep, but it's kind of normal imo since he doesn't release that much.. been a while since I heard something coming from him, I may be mistaken tho!

Back
Top Bottom