Post your morningstarters

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
You know a morningstarter (kinda gay name but i couldn't think a better one), anyways... a tune that you play after you wake up to get you going. Substitute for the morning wank. You get barely out of the bed, you reach for your turns with lazy eyes and barely see the tonearm, you turn on your mixer and record hits the needle. Then you wake up.

For me there were few tunes that always got me into good mood:

High Contrast - Racing Green
Shy FX & T-Power - Feelings
Pendulum - Girl In The Fire

And not even a BIG fan of liquid but still there's moments when I go nuts on some of those tunes. Still, you'd have to be a crazy fucker psycho bitch to rinse something like current values - faith right after you wake up :teeth:

... i love you current :oops:

haha and yeah call me fag but now it's been Samim - Heater for me the last few days

When the sun goes down - origin unknown remix used to be one of my favouriates in the morning

i can't seem to listen to music straight away in the morning now, i just stick on the radio, i prefer a bit of talking to ease me into the day.

but i used to always have dj shadow - entroducing in the player when i went to bed/woke up.

used to lovely waking up to what does your soul look like (part 4)

bliss.

i can't seem to listen to music straight away in the morning now, i just stick on the radio, i prefer a bit of talking to ease me into the day.

:word:

I find that listening to DnB for ages in the morning makes me more tired and not ready for work, whereas if I listen to the radio I can walk into work and have a (relatively) decent conversation with someone.

:word:

I find that listening to DnB for ages in the morning makes me more tired and not ready for work, whereas if I listen to the radio I can walk into work and have a (relatively) decent conversation with someone.

Lily Allen is my choice to get me in the mood for work.

lately the zinc raveology set been gettin me up, but usually ill have a lil mix while my tea's brewin so what-ever vinyl is there from the last time i had a mix!

Arsenic & Gein - Bitch
current value & raiden - RM bleeps
frank lorber live@ dome catania italy 10-14-2006
ricardo villalobos - MDMA

Usually some Bob Marley or Toots & The Maytals, nothing like uplifting reggae to start the day with

I have my own personal jazz fusion band that sits in the corner of my room and wakes me up.

Then when i wake up i drink green tea and read a book about progressive philosphy then i have a bowl of coco pops and a "barclays bank"

Back
Top Bottom