post ya bezzy poosay...

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
all of them? u mad bro. nothing worse than rank dank skanked up pussy.. like 18...thats just rancid.

16. Diarrhea pussy. This pussy ate a bad meal from Taco Bell and is now shooting semi-digested pellets into the toilet bowl.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
erk not clicking that, and for anyone who hasnt quite realized it yet, that link is nsfw. also shit and fake and gay.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
all of them? u mad bro. nothing worse than rank dank skanked up pussy.. like 18...thats just rancid.
you telling me you would take a lass home and get her naked to just say "nah love, that vertical bacon sandwich looks like it's past its sell by date"

You would smash it.

faget

Shatner's Bosom

murder TANMUSHIMUSHI
VIP Junglist
you telling me you would take a lass home and get her naked to just say "nah love, that vertical bacon sandwich looks like it's past its sell by date"

You would smash it.

faget

TBH mate, what if it looked like a blueberry flan that had been stamped on?

- - - Updated - - -

Are blueberry flans a thing?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i do not see why blueberry flan shouldnt be a thing. depending on what it is, of course, but genraly, blueberries is a regal idea. dont think i know something blueberry that isnt actually quite good. like coca cola, rum with a twist. thats good. gods i want to be drunk. some social initiative would be good right about now. im taking monday off, or, possibly friday.

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist

You would smash it.

faget
i fucked this girl once who had a manged clit. was fuckin massive!!

so i fucked it onemore time to make sure.. yup/ still there!

so i never called her again.