Post video sets of yourself mixing here

well...it's a video from a session we had in one of the last underground clubs in our city (yes we actually still have illegal places and parties goin' on (unfortunately just in this place/club) ^^). we didnt have the gear to record audio and neither did they.. ^^. but it's still a video of mixin. :). i've warned you. ^^^(unfortunately i was so wasted i couldnt remember where did i put the batteries for camera till the last hour of party (between clips you can see daylight coming from outside of the doors ^^- we ran the shit up till 6' in the mornin)...when only the most cranked up ppl stayed "alive" ^^.

[video=vimeo;26858651]http://vimeo.com/26858651[/video]

hope ya'll enjoy it anyways :) maybe only that essence of nostalgy ;)

Last edited:
Its really very Interesting to hear that you can put the video and edit and put your own and also which you want can mixed in the video that is the good and can upload that video on the web there mixed the music and videos in the web .

Its really very Interesting to hear that you can put the video and edit and put your own and also which you want can mixed in the video that is the good and can upload that video on the web there mixed the music and videos in the web .

I tried really hard to understand what you wrote here but it was a really hard thing to do. Please make it more understandable :)

Whoa-oa-oa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got you

Whoa! I feel nice, like sugar and spice
I feel nice, like sugar and spice
So nice, so nice, I got you

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrong
and when I hold you in my arms
My love won't do you no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice

When I hold you in my arms
I know that I can't do no wrong
and when I hold you in my arms
My love can't do me no harm

and I feel nice, like sugar and spice

Whoa! I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would
HEY!!

my little studio
Xone 42 will soon be replaced as its generating some harsh noise on the record output :/

IMG_0005.JPG

Back
Top Bottom