POST THINGS YOU'D BUY IF YOU WERE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
POST THINGS YOU'D BUY IF YOU WERE A MULTIMILLIONAIRE

Rolex Oyster Special Edition Perpetual Cosmograph Daytona Leopard Mens Watch

It is 40mm 18K yellow gold case, end pieces set with 48 diamonds, bezel set with 36 baguette cognac sapphires, screw-down push buttons, leopard dial, 8 diamond hour markers, and leopard strap with 18K yellow gold fliplock deployment closure.

This Rolex Oyster Special Edition Perpetual Cosmograph is available for $45,960

Chocolate Cake Dessert with 2 Carat Diamond by Mervis Diamond Importers

This $18,000 dessert is made of chocolate, topped with a blackberry that holds a 2 carat ascher cut diamond.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
golf mk1 and have it tastefully done up

lexicon 480 (the best reverb ever made)

303, 808 and 909 - would have a lot of fun with these

pmc monitors, possibly their 5.1 too

Forau

CONCUSSION RECS
VIP Junglist
Nissan Silvia S15. My favorite car besides the GTR.

Oh, and i'd buy a load of unused london underground stations/tracks/tunnels and turn it into clubs and shittttt.

I also believe i started the exact same thread about 3 months ago lol.

Freek

Lets get freeeeeeky
VIP Junglist
first things first id get myself a nissan gt, then a phat house with a huge room for my studio and a hidden room for my crop ofcourse. Stables and a huge amount of land cos the missus is obsessed with horses/ponys so id obviously have to put a few of them in there aswell. then invest about £200k on studio setup, the mac alone would cost around £16k plus a protools hd system with all the trimmings plus all the outboard gear, drum kit, guitar amps just basically would buy anything musical. oh yea and a yhact for the monthly beer, spliff and sailing getaway. id probably spend about £20k throwing the most ridiculous house warming party with andy c headlining. i could go on and on and on

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I take it their not edible diamonds?
hah! fool! if you eat a diamond, that would take ages cos they are almost as hard as stone. but look more like glass. dont know if you seen them but my mate aziz brought an envelope to work full of them, he was going to belgium to sell them later that day. i found a huge piece of glass in the mdma the other day, said my, what a big crystal! so i bit it and broke it and slowly realized what it was. i removed it from my bomb but did wonder what would happen if i had ate it. hey what happens if you eat a bit of broken glass

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
id buy a heroin. and get drunk on it for like days. then an electric guitar with ha huuuuuge bass. then play it for six days straight whilst i make sweet love to a womans. then stick a spear through my head and go down the battle cruiser for a ping pong tiddely wink.

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

I'd buy ahmed his own personal blog so he can write his daily diary.

Day one
Got woke up by the feds on the intercom again. Spent all my money on weed. Got no food in the house. Might have to sell my penny farthing