Post things that make Logikz go "ARK"

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
BLack homo makes him go "ark" quite often from all accounts

logikz

I Am Not The King
i resent this thread and all that it stands for. but if that is a brain controlled synth im going to spaz like jeff alexander and dorothy kirsten and frank sinatra doing the guest star series. you know its xmas time.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
i resent this thread and all that it stands for. but if that is a brain controlled synth im going to spaz like jeff alexander and dorothy kirsten and frank sinatra doing the guest star series. you know its xmas time.
x mas time ? you couldn't even b bothered to write "christmas" and no it ain't theres a whole load of shopping days to go mush

logikz

I Am Not The King
what do you mean to imply with quotation marks. i am karl you know. i am a lot of things but my entity is familiar to myself and the rest of this physical world as 'karl'. so its an existential thing i take it, you presume to masquerade as spiritual, dont make me laugh.

Radius

Full Spectrum Selection
VIP Junglist
you may be known as karl in some parts but round here you are known as CUNT
xxx

logikz

I Am Not The King
everybody knows that. everybody that knows anything knows that. cept your mother who calls me 'the steamboat piston' and thinks i can do wonderful things with aphabet macaroni. in her vagina. AVE SOME OF THAT