POST THE STUPIDEST PICTURE OF YOURSELF EVER

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Never mind all this trying to look cool stuff..Lets see some real guts..come on you lot , how stupid can you make yourself look. It takes more guts to do this and its much more fun. Well I guess I'll be the only mug to do this , but at least I had a laugh getting these for you....

Radius

VIP Junglist
THen I thought NAH GIRLS LIKE PINK, Men should be men. I reverted back to my OG STREET STYLE

Radius

VIP Junglist
THink I look like a right cunt ? Most definatley..think you can do better...bet ya can...lets av ya :D

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
THen I thought NAH GIRLS LIKE PINK, Men should be men. I reverted back to my OG STREET STYLE

in the famous words of Ladies Love Cool James 'mama said knock you out!' Grrrrrr :boxing:

if those trackie bottoms were any high i woulda thought a personal castration woulda happened! :D

Oh, an trim those candy floss pubes bruv :afro:

an yeah, i havent got enough balls to look that much of a cock! :applause:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
boy oh boy stan thems some stark images. id post something too if it wasnt for me being so ridiculously good looking :bluesteel:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
you may look at every single picture i ever done posted of myself, i have made a point out of looking real stupid on all of them, i referr you to the post a picture of yourself threads gentlemen.