My Setup:

cimg0305xk5.jpg

cimg0296uv6.jpg

Kit List:

Mac Mini (PPC Edition)
Dell E173FP 17" monitor
Shitty Logitech Optical Mouse
Motu Traveler
Fostex PM.05 Monitor (The second one is put away just so I can conserve space :)
Sony MDR-V600 Studio Headphones
Emu E4xt Ultra Sampler
SCIS CD ROM drive connected to my EMU Sampler
(My Trusty) Oxygen 8 Midi Controller
College/Music books and maginzenes
Software plugins.

Not Pictured:

x 3 Guitars ( 1 Acoustic, 2 Electric)
Bass
Amps for both guitars and bass.
Chair

Your turn

Last edited:
I've been meaning to try Renoise! I used to love using ModPlug back in the day.

I love the control it gives you over your drums.

Anyhoo, c'mon people. Post your setup!!!

oh. And make this post sticky plz :miss_rep:

RESHPEKT!

I used MPT back in the day and have just rediscovered renoise....

the "complex simplicity" of trackers was just pure genuis and for some reason I found them easier to write with than modern-day DAWs!

Last edited:
[Image removed by request]
:finger:
Still making my set up :gang_bang

I am so busy downloading wallpapers of candy crib models to make my set up of my computer more attractive..

:boom:

Last edited by a moderator:
panoramaish thing with my phone cam (sorry for the quality) from my last flat. was pretty good for acoustics with the low ceiling and all.

on top of the alesis M1 on the left is my pride and joy, a pioneer cassette deck from early 80's. It has a noise reduction function that makes any bass sound warmer than july. The beer on the left was for reverberation purposes.

Gonna have to nick me a camera to get my current one.

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
hehe yeah, a few to many of these ones :spliff: and that thing becomes my saviour. Oh, for the record, I don't love jungle as much as I used to, I need to make up an "I love neuro" label :teeth:

StudioShot2.jpg

Was just searching around to check out a few setups and stumbled across this.. so signed up to post ours.. and join the forum while i was at it..

basically, a dualcore machine running sx3.. motu 828mk2, mackie hr824s.. thats about it really... .. oh a behringer control surface (rfor those of us that can;t afford a mackie control :( )

oh a behringer control surface (rfor those of us that can;t afford a mackie control :( )

I bought a BCR2000 and its one of the best purchases I've made for music gear, despite it being bumringer and its build quality is like wet tissue paper, its still going strong after 2 years and i love it :)

Hi everyone. I was wondering how much you're looking at to buy everything you need to start making and producing some drum and bass. I'm specifically into the more liquid side - Logistics, anything on Hospital.
I'm getting a macbook pro shortly, and I was looking for exactly what else I'd need to get started. Thinking of spending...£1200 (not including the macbook pro).
Thanks,
Sam
ps, Hollow, I'd be extremely happy to end with anything anywhere as impressive looking as the set up you've got! But I take it there's some serious £££ involved there...

Back
Top Bottom