Post Malone - Rockstar (Polymer Remix WIP)

i got some thoughts if ya wanna
i like the idea man! always appreciate remixes of completely other genres
overall mix-down seems to be pretty good, but (dunno if its coz of the earphones im using) that 4 note lead melody seems to be a lil too loud and those chopped and edited ghost snares could be a tad louder for my taste :)
maybe that melody could use some more delay/reverb? just an idea
also, and im sure you'll do that while mastering, that bass needs a bit more thiccness :teeth:
real good blueprint you got here doe!

i got some thoughts if ya wanna
i like the idea man! always appreciate remixes of completely other genres
overall mix-down seems to be pretty good, but (dunno if its coz of the earphones im using) that 4 note lead melody seems to be a lil too loud and those chopped and edited ghost snares could be a tad louder for my taste :)
maybe that melody could use some more delay/reverb? just an idea
also, and im sure you'll do that while mastering, that bass needs a bit more thiccness :teeth:
real good blueprint you got here doe!

Cheers for the feedback! Will definitely take it into consideration during final mixdown/mastering :2thumbs:

The idea could definitely work. The 4 note melody gets a little bit repetitive after a while so maybe switch that up a bit and like Altered Terrane said, it's a bit too loud. I also think your sub is clipping at some points so take a look at that.
Not bad overall tho.

The idea could definitely work. The 4 note melody gets a little bit repetitive after a while so maybe switch that up a bit and like Altered Terrane said, it's a bit too loud. I also think your sub is clipping at some points so take a look at that.
Not bad overall tho.

Yeah gonna bring those 4 notes down a bit. The sub might be clipping/popping because of the side-chaining so need to probably do some work there/increase the attack. Thanks for your feedback super useful!!

Back
Top Bottom