Post Machines

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist
that was by far the sickest i've ever seen.

there used to be a load of japanese ones on you toob. they all ended with the same japanese symbol and a little jingle.

*edit* heres the lot.

Last edited by a moderator:

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I always wondered what the technical term for these things was, anyone with the time & patience to build such a ridiculous contraption I salute you. This is a favourite;

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
I always wondered what the technical term for these things was, anyone with the time & patience to build such a ridiculous contraption I salute you. This is a favourite;

This is mental. Using fire, explosives and acids for his machine to work... Mental.

rob_del_terror

- ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε
VIP Junglist

thats is crazy. how much space they used. must have been a big warehouse or something.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
If you coudl build that , why not bnuild something usful like a remote control woman ?
The buttons on the remote control wouldn't be representative of the actions they stipulated & once a month it would turn into an angry robot Rottweiler with no respect for its master.

:teeth: