Post an interesting fact about you that nobody knows.

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I was born in Zimbabwe and moved to the UK when i was 3... after my dad had served in the special forces (The Selous Scouts) over there...

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
i was kept in a cage in junior school, and had to sit behind the teacher in my cage and face the wall , think i was abit weird its all abit of a dribbling blur .. i used to sit and draw pictures whilst everyone else learnt things .. i think back now and think , that teacher would have been fucked over if school inspectors found out i was in a cage with bars ,,,

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
[Politrix];415485 said:
snap, my whole attic also doubles as jamaica making it possible to get a bad tan, grow tropical plants and get sent to jail for a long period of time.

thats bieng said im also probably one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet!
i wonder whats up there then? :ahem:

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
I couldn't be bothered to learn GCSE German in secondary school, so they put me in a special needs class instead. I refused to do the special needs test as I didn't want a special needs certificate. The test involved primary school maths questions such as "What is 135 + 292?"

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
I played football for grimsby town youth when they where in division one (now the championship) got scouted for nottingham forest but never got in. at this time they were in the premier league.

also the ETHIX fact is true do not mistake it for misplaced waffle.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
my mums uncle Roy wrote the TV shows "Keeping Up Appearances", "Last Of The Summer Wine" & "Open All Hours"

he is also an OBE

his full name is Roy Clarke