Post American DNB EVENTS HERE

isn't Dieselboy a big name stateside?

seen his name pop up randomly every now and then for years but don't think I've heard a single tune

As a DJ he's pretty sick. Production pretty average.

Between him, DJ Dara, and AK1200, that was the lifeblood of American DnB. Think they did a tour called Planet of the Drums. Dunno if that's still running.

His mixes are of the relentless darkness style from what I remember.

Monthly gigs in DC hosted by cadence bringing in headliners from all over the world.

Nice, I just got booked for a gig in Detroit. Will post the flier when it goes up. If I ever make it to DC, (heard great things), I will check this out.

POTD hasn’t been around for a few years now. I think Diesel and AK1200 had a falling out at one point (back when Diesel was playing trap and stuff in his sets) but might be wrong about that

Between him, DJ Dara, and AK1200, that was the lifeblood of American DnB. Think they did a tour called Planet of the Drums. Dunno if that's still running.

Dara is getting out of the game, but Dieselboy still tours around, as does AK1200, who recently joined Stamina Sundays.

His mixes are of the relentless darkness style from what I remember.

Probably the first time most Americans heard Messiah (or any Konflict for that matter).

Dara is getting out of the game, but Dieselboy still tours around, as does AK1200, who recently joined Stamina Sundays.

Probably the first time most Americans heard Messiah (or any Konflict for that matter).

Yeah, I heard this is Dara's last year, right? We had a guy out who was saying, "You gotta catch him this is his last year."

And yeah, I give huge props to Dieselboy. He has been carrying this sound in America since back in the day.

bassrush_massive_socal_2018_lu_lubd_bassrush_event_detail_page_1070x400_r01.png

some nice names on the lineup. some meh too. ;)

add echo brown/echo b to this list as he is putting out some nice stuff as a up and comer.....

add echo brown/echo b to this list as he is putting out some nice stuff as a up and comer.....

links for people that want to find this artist

Also Jamie Myerson who I thought I had never heard of until I saw the thread on DOA about his bandcamp but then found out he was on one of the first compilation cds me and my friends had back in the day.

making some really good stuff atm

Back
Top Bottom