Post American DNB EVENTS HERE

DankerThanDanson

Retired pitcher
VIP Junglist
Who said DNB doesn't have an American fanbase?

http://www.westword.com/event/matrix-and-futurebound-10200355

My boy Relyt MCing that event, used to work for him in Denver.

71-og.jpg_w_1920_h_1080

I saw a documentary on youtube about how big the dnb/jungle scene was in Seattle in the 90s. had no idea...

can't remember the name of it, if I find it I'll post...

Big up. My best friend lives in Seattle. Gorgeous place, hella recommended.

Thy have the longest running, weekly DnB night in the US

cool

don't know that many US producers... Fineprint tend to make heavy stuff. another guy called Brockout been going for a while, got a few of his tunes

Gridlok, Hive, Quadrant, Iris, Kid Hops, Submorphics, Sinistarr, Ownglow, Ewun, Evol Intent, Dieselboy, AK1200, and more...

Also Uman was born in New York but I don’t think he likes to admit it :teeth:

Sinthetix were one of the most talented groups to ever make dnb, they really evolved the blueprint laid down by Ed Rush & Optical, BC and Konflict and made it sound even more futuristic.
They were from DC I think. Relatively small but insanely high quality back catalogue.

Last edited:
Sinthetix were one of the most talented groups to ever make dnb, they really evolved the blueprint laid down by Ed Rush & Optical, BC and Konflict and made it even more futuristic.
They were from DC I think. Relatively small but insanely high quality back catalogue.

Think Corrupt Souls was D.C. too.

Good shout

People who readily shit on Americans are lazy af, go construct a more original thought you fucking wankerchiefs.

Back
Top Bottom