Possibly the biggest middle finger up to glabal gathering?

Shut up mate, a typical RAM night down at fabric is bigger than that

lol have you clicked on the link? i posted about half the artist names up.

this is big

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

I swear you would have to resurrect stevie hyper d from the grave to satisfy some of you miserable cunts. £12 for summer gathering versus how much for global? take andy c off the roster and you still got the likes of kenny ken, blackmarket, fearless, eksman, bassman, trigga, hazard

It is a big line up but they shouldn't have bothered booking the likes of Supreme Being, Ruffstuff, Sub Zero etc. wh'll all just end up playing the same tunes anyway. They should have just stuck with the big guns and booked Hype and Friction to go alongside Andy C and Hazard, especially seing as this is supposed to be the replacement for Global Gathering! Bailey is there as well though.

I'm a fan of good dancefloor dnb, but Bar Rage Live?!

Give up all that Bar Rage bollox. Back in '05 Fun was so promising. Rocks fuck em all up

I'm a fan of good dancefloor dnb, but Bar Rage Live?!

Give up all that Bar Rage bollox. Back in '05 Fun was so promising. Rocks fuck em all up

Same I'm fed up with SDC vs Nu Breed or UNCZ battle of the crews. Promoters keep doing this down this way. It's nothing new same mc's with same DJ's. I got nothing against it, it's just boring concept now. Need mix and match DJ's and MC's like at Bassman Birthday bash Danny Byrd with Shabba and Eksman that was wicked set.

B!GUP to Random Concept for coming back at Global Gathering with a HUGE lineup !!!

For those who want the softer drum and bass you have Gloabal Gathering i dont see what all the moaning is about

Amen to Random Concept for coming back bigger and better !!!!

SSSSSHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

If you took Andy off the roster, it would just be your average typical, chavvy jump up rave.

LOL! Would you rather a boring middle-class one where everybody's over-polite and there's a complete lack of passion on the dancefloor?

Abit of Liquid is needed at raves! when you want to go for a fag or get a drink and dont wanna miss any good jump up :)

Why does it seem like SDC is like turning into like a gang warfare thing, its like the bloods or cribs or something. I see proper chavs on FB and shit with all shit like 'shadow demon Co 4 life blud' and all that shit, it's like turning dnb mcing into grime feud's. Mad.

Why does it seem like SDC is like turning into like a gang warfare thing, its like the bloods or cribs or something. I see proper chavs on FB and shit with all shit like 'shadow demon Co 4 life blud' and all that shit, it's like turning dnb mcing into grime feud's. Mad.

Chav's on FB? Get out of here...

'shadow demon Co 4 life blud! Heavy like a wah Roundz oh gosh eyea eyeaa ooow'

IDST ! ;)

lol have you clicked on the link? i posted about half the artist names up.
i did,
but there still is no variety whatsoever, i don't think i could hack 12 solid hours of the stuff i listen to, because the artists all have a similar vibe and play each others tunes.
same applies here.

>>>THE OUTDOOR STAGE<<<
5pm - 11pm

> ANDY C & MC GQ
'WORLDS NUMBER ONE'
(8pm - 9pm)

> BAR:RAGE LIVE

> HARRY SHOTTA SHOW

> KENNY KEN & MC FEARLESS (Jungle Set)

> NICKY BLACKMARKET B2B GARRY K
& MC PRESHA (A Journey of Drum & Bass 1997-2011)

ANDY C 'WORLDS NUMBER ONE'
FABIO & GROOVERIDER 'BBC Radio1'
BAILEY 'BBC 1Xtra'
SHADOW DEMON COALITION feat SLY
NEW BREED SHOWCASE feat MAJISTRATE & LOGAN D
THE HARRY SHOTTA SHOW
BAR:RAGE LIVE
HAZARD
KENNY KEN
SUBZERO
PHANTASY
DJ SS 'THE WORLD OF DRUM AND BASS'
RUFFSTUFF
BRYAN GEE
NICKY BLACKMARKET
GARRY K
JAYDAN
SUPREME BEING
SERUM
A.M.C
CRYSTAL CLEAR
LYPTIKAL
TRIPLE T
SWIFTY 'GLOBAL ENERGY COMP WINNER 2011'
SNYPA D
COTESY
CHUNKY BIZZLE & TURNO (ETERNAL MUZIK)
RIPPER & BENI CA$H
DANGEROUS & MELODY

Dunno what IDST means but nah man, not getting at you or anything.
But its sad really, someone i know was like 'i luv's the drums and the bass' i was like 'oh right, shit be for real what artists u diggin atm' he was like 'UNCZ' i was like 'Wahhhh?!?!?, u cunt'.

Same goes for SDC some many people just going about everywhere sayin 'SDC 4 life', 'SDC be the best mandem, Nu-breed can go fuck monkeys' all that gangster crap.

This is why grime and hip hop are fucked, its stupid bringing up so much hostility about such a minor thing, its worse than the 'jump-up vs rest of dnb' fight or whatever.

It's like wtf, are we living in an American penial institution or something.
Because if we were. Me being white i would have to back the aryan brotherhood or nazi low riders, or face repetition from my fellow white brothers. So in that situation, if the SDC, Nu-breed, UNCZ, whoever mandem piss in my urinal or played ball on our part of the yard. Shit would get ugly, my shotcallers may want blood for the act, and tbh i dont wanna stab mc bassman in the face because he had a piss in the wrong urinal. Ya'll dig me homes?

obviously its a jump up rave. attendees will be jump up listeners. therefore it will be a stonkin event. this rave has all the jump up dons on board and this makes it the biggest line up all year. watch how ram this is and then say jump up is dead

plus theres no grime wars shit happenin man thats bullshit. wot them wannabe gangsta ravers say is their problem. as for the actual mcs, theres none of that grime wars shit happenin whatsoever. never heard one crew diss another EVER

Last edited:
most jump up is just mindless shit for mindless kids with a head full of drugs

You winding us up Noise? It obviously depends what dj you go and see but there's no way you could call what Dillinja or Ash a Tack plays mindless.

If you're talking about Sly on the other hand... :nono:

most jump up is just mindless shit for mindless kids with a head full of drugs

I dont do drugs and im not a kid and i like most jump up tracks released?

---------- Post added at 20:21 ---------- Previous post was at 20:13 ----------

Dunno what IDST means but nah man, not getting at you or anything.
But its sad really, someone i know was like 'i luv's the drums and the bass' i was like 'oh right, shit be for real what artists u diggin atm' he was like 'UNCZ' i was like 'Wahhhh?!?!?, u cunt'.

Same goes for SDC some many people just going about everywhere sayin 'SDC 4 life', 'SDC be the best mandem, Nu-breed can go fuck monkeys' all that gangster crap.

This is why grime and hip hop are fucked, its stupid bringing up so much hostility about such a minor thing, its worse than the 'jump-up vs rest of dnb' fight or whatever.

It's like wtf, are we living in an American penial institution or something.
Because if we were. Me being white i would have to back the aryan brotherhood or nazi low riders, or face repetition from my fellow white brothers. So in that situation, if the SDC, Nu-breed, UNCZ, whoever mandem piss in my urinal or played ball on our part of the yard. Shit would get ugly, my shotcallers may want blood for the act, and tbh i dont wanna stab mc bassman in the face because he had a piss in the wrong urinal. Ya'll dig me homes?

IDST is a kids thing, I was just having a joke with you its short for If Destroyed Still True lol but yeh i kinda no what your getting at and no im not one of those people who are like that but ino a few who are like that lol

---------- Post added at 20:24 ---------- Previous post was at 20:21 ----------

You winding us up Noise? It obviously depends what dj you go and see but there's no way you could call what Dillinja or Ash a Tack plays mindless.

If you're talking about Sly on the other hand... :nono:

I hope he is or i wont be downloading anymore of his mix's lol and I hope your jokin Papa about Sly

Back
Top Bottom