Possible future RAM releases

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
I was wondering...does anybody know about forthcoming releases on RAM? I mean tracks heard on Nightlife 5 by RAM artists such as Echoes by Hamilton, Ohrwurm and I Remember and Protection by Culture Shock, Now It's Time by Mind Vortex, BLVD and Hit The Ground by Loadstar, or those VIPs of Deception (Noisia) and Rock It (Sub Focus)...
I'd appreciate any info, especially concerning Echoes, such a lovely tune!

The VIP's probably wont come out

I know what's due but just wait for Ray to hit you up with info but Ram will be bringing it big this year.

Well if those tunes are going to come out, there's no doubt it will be big! I suppose those from Culture Shock will probably appear on his LP and maybe the same goes for Loadstar...? :D

Hopefully that rumoured Break EP with Hot love/Breakfasters/Get hot/???. Also on a more dance floor note DC Breaks - take that, got to love that old skool breakdown!

Ohrwurm and I Remember and Protection by Culture Shock

Don't forget Machine. SOMEONE RELEASE THAT TUNE ALREADY!

or those VIPs of Deception (Noisia) and Rock It (Sub Focus)...

I thought I heard somewhere that the VIP for Deception was already scheduled for one of the next releases on RAM. I thought it was a dumb idea, but still. I'll look for the thread where someone mentioned that.

I'd appreciate any info, especially concerning Echoes, such a lovely tune!

I do love Echoes. Very not-Hamilton, but still really damned good.

Still waiting on release of Stomp - Sub Focus

I also heard Deception VIP was getting released with No Reality (Noisia Remix)

and what happened to Shadow Knows (Dirtyphonics Remix)?

oh yeah Fresh is getting Future Jungle release I heard

Dear Ram,

Please do not release any vips as they are wank. Release the Culture Shock and Fresh eps as both are unbelievable innovating sounds. Also as much as I would love to hear a Break EP on Ram IMO those tunes listed above don't cut the mustard....

Dear Ram,

Please do not release any vips as they are wank. Release the Culture Shock and Fresh eps as both are unbelievable innovating sounds. Also as much as I would love to hear a Break EP on Ram IMO those tunes listed above don't cut the mustard....

Have to agree here, apart from Break - Hot Love is a future classic... compare Get Hot and Breakfast to tunes like Don't Look Down, Martyr, Slow Down and All That's Left from his album and they're not really up to much, for me...

Still waiting on release of Stomp - Sub Focus

I also heard Deception VIP was getting released with No Reality (Noisia Remix)

and what happened to Shadow Knows (Dirtyphonics Remix)?

oh yeah Fresh is getting Future Jungle release I heard

Dj Fresh Played stomp and rock-it vip at one nation new years.... dunno if that means anything but would of thought it be due for a release???

Dear Ram,

What?

Have to agree here, apart from Break - Hot Love is a future classic... compare Get Hot and Breakfast to tunes like Don't Look Down, Martyr, Slow Down and All That's Left from his album and they're not really up to much, for me...

Have you heard Breakfast out? Tune is serious.

Just an opinion. The only tune i seriously want of them is hot love. Don't get me wrong they are all sick, standard break, so maybe I should have worded differently. But by the time this came out (there is no way it would be before summer) those tunes are kinda old. Prefer to hear some 2011 break on Ram. Or have I upset you?

Back
Top Bottom