Possible compensation from NHS?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Catsel, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

right well. inspiration from the other thread bout this. think it was Milla's. nice decks btw.

anyways. i'll try n make this as short and blunt as possible cos writing and being high...

ok....16yrs old... crash scooter into tree at 20mph... break ankle... 2yrs of x-rays and physio go by..no fix... cat scan.. ankle broken, bone loose, need op to have removed..

have operation. doctor says i now have athritis in place of loose bone. nice one cunt. ankle heals.. seems ok.. hurts when weather fucks up.

8yrs later in australia.. jump into pool. land akward on ankle.. fucks it. . go to hospital..have x-ray... blatantly see loose bone still there.. (i have x-rays in my possesion)

pakistani doc says "no new break. old break" (learn english you fuck bag) .. puts cast on.. use cruches for a week of driving/travel on road trip.

cast pissing me off. remove

get to sydney, meet randon physio while on night out using cruches like a twat. she helps by massaging bone back into place where it was for 8 yrs... miricle

(have to add this in.. the physio was ike 40 odd.. fuckin sexy as! and im sayin goodbye, i pull out a pre made rollie to smoke.. she says "is that a doobie...".. i quickly say no n she says "shame i wud of had some!" love that women)

anyways ankle seems ok from then on.. blah blah.. ankle hurting a lil now dunno why.. write long thread on waffle cos need to ramble..

kthx

2. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

you need some more physio

i remember when i had to go physio when i were younger for my legs and one day i forgot my shorts so had to do it in my boxers and they were the loose kind. so shes doing her thing and im just chillin and i look at her and her eyes are fixed on something, i look down and my peckers hanging out my boxers and shes staring at it, the dirty bitch. i turned the blind eye anyway. from that day on she was alot more nicer to me though and when it was my last session she told me she'd miss me. mucky beuwer, she was fit though.

3. Catsel

did you fuck this women

4. mr karnage

nah man, my dad would always be there, sitting in a chair, staring at the wall with a blank look on his face

5. Catsel

plz tell me he fucked her

6. mr karnage

lol i dont think he did, if he did. i wouldnt know

7. Catsel

he knows tho.. he knows..

8. ONSLAUGHT88

ONSLAUGHT88 I sees ya I do I sees ya

I had major surgery on shoulders, had them fixed to the back of my ribs, and had to stay in hospital and have physio everyday, she was in her early to mid 20s and I was about 16, the best bit was I had to have hydrotherapy too which meant me getting in the pool with her and trying to control myself. I had 2 whole weeks of this, needless to say there were one or two danger wanks

9. _MILLA

_MILLA Flamboyant muthafucka

thanks bro :) cnt wait to get them!!

sounds like you might have a case.. if you can prove that your were poorly diagnosed and you have had trouble with your foot since you might be able to get something!!

oh and btw.. my claim came through the other day, 6grand! woooo! (thats where the decks came from lol)

keep us posted if you take it further!

10. Catsel

i think i do have a case. but because of the amout of time thats passed it might be difficult.

6grand wud be nice tho..

11. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

buy a quad bike with the money.

12. Catsel

naa. be a waste. theres must better things to invest in.

13. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

cocaine and whores.

14. Catsel

15. dirty breaks

dirty breaks Guest

you must be one of those people that would prefer LSD and rentboys.

16. Catsel

sure why not