Possible big tunes for 2011?

Manhead3

Yes people, we have entered 2011 last year was amazing with some real big tunes being release last year like Spor - Kingdom, Delta Heavy - Space Time and maybe Total Science and S.P.Y - Gangsta are only a few to mention.

Ok!!!! lets got down to it, what does anyone think this years biggest potenial tunes in the world of D'n'B this year will be?

Spinline

The unreleased/unfinished stuff i've heard is way too much, couldn't believe it was his output...

Proper d&b.

Basher & Xtrah ft. Tactical Thinking - Scripture ---- URGHHH

Dexcell - Collision

J-Majik & Wickaman - Old Heads / Ritual

InsideInfo & Dcode - Fidelity Theory

Bound to be somthing large on the Icicle album that we haven't heard. Also the Calyx & Teebee album should be interesting. Hopefully it won't be as samey as Anatomy

Dom & Roland unreleased dubs album will be huge(Dillinja, Photek, Optical, Dom & Roland unreleased tunes)

geh who cares. 2011 will be over in a minute anyway, what you need is a thread we can sink our teeth into. possible big tunes for the coming 50 years would be making it interesting, well, to me, at least. at its very least.

Anything that comes out of the Shogun Camp will be fuckinnng huge... Fresh EP on Ram whatever SPY produces .. he stuck a video up of a tune hes working on on Facebook and it looks like its going to be another banger!!! Alix Perez said he was in the studio with sabre again Rockwells got to have a lot of releases coming soon going to be a huge year

phace, noisia, program, micro organism are big for me. anything from invisible, vision, neosignal..

Icicle lp (28 april-ish) plus dreadnaught/arrows. spor when he manages to drop some new stuff!!?

Anyone hear phace an rockwells track called NO! on bailey.sick sick sick!! genesis ep 2 on headz. Too much good music this year.

Back
Top Bottom