PORTSMOUTH DRUM AND BASS DOCUMENTARY STARTING THIS WEEK!!!!! :-)

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
Hello all,
Firstly sorry for the delay..........I have started a new active thread about this thing as it is.....

STARTING THIS WEEK!!!

I am filming the Battle Arena on Thursday night at EQ, Pompey (gonna be fucked for work Friday!!!) and Rinsed on Friday at the Sidewalk Club, Gosport.
If any other people have events blasting off in the future let me know if you want me to film ya!!!!
Also i will be wanting interviews from people as well i iwll be in touch about them as and when.
Should be a good project for all involved.....

Woop, good to see it underway man! :slayer:

See you at Battle Arena, big up sir!

sunday liquid session at casa eivissa, lee-on-solent

rinsed and redemption

also live broadcast on reputation crew

anyway fozzy how are ya mate??

sunday liquid session at casa eivissa, lee-on-solent

rinsed and redemption

also live broadcast on reputation crew

anyway fozzy how are ya mate??

Yeah man i am not too shabby of late, working hard, the usual life stuff (work, girlfriends, blazing), getting GPR002 out finally this week was a good thing!! Turning 25 was not a good thing hehehe (mid 20's crisis)
I will try an make it down to the Sunday ting, i may have to go see Specimen A this weekend to discuss some GPR biznizz but if i don't i will be there my man!!!
I will let you know asap so you can get ya bling out on show :teeth:

Big up for realising your plan...

Cheers Dustek, i had to wait until things calmed down at work as i got busted for using the cameras out of the insurance agreement and i am supposed to be responsible for them!!! I have had a discussion with my HoD and persuaded them that is in their interest for me to do external projects as i will learn more about the programs they want me to use!!! Blagged proper!!!

:beers:

Well done!

Blammo!

We're ready to be interviewed (and supply footage / pix) whenever...

I'm sure it'll be more productive than our recent abortive SVG interview...

D.

massizzle respectizzle Mr Fozzy!!

This weekend is going to be a long one for me! BIG UP yourself for coming down dude, really appreciate it.

Theres a lot i wana say in me interview too man, be good to get a little 'personal publicity' about my views on the scene and that...

I hope u can host the final video dude, im sure there are plenty more opportunities for you too make this video a proper documentary of Pompy's clubbing/DnB scene...

Actually is it pure DnB??

See u Thursday dude... ;) same to the M's and anyone else i mite briefly see on my journey over the weekend!!

sp

massizzle respectizzle Mr Fozzy!!

This weekend is going to be a long one for me! BIG UP yourself for coming down dude, really appreciate it.

Theres a lot i wana say in me interview too man, be good to get a little 'personal publicity' about my views on the scene and that...

I hope u can host the final video dude, im sure there are plenty more opportunities for you too make this video a proper documentary of Pompy's clubbing/DnB scene...

Actually is it pure DnB??

See u Thursday dude... ;) same to the M's and anyone else i mite briefly see on my journey over the weekend!!

sp

It is pure D+B baby!!! I want to make it that way because i like D+B and i am involved in D+B. IF people want a trance or techno or whatever documentary they can find their own scenes' videographer, i don't have time to cover everything.
@ Small Paul and Dan (and others who would like to and i would like to interview): For interviews i would prefer to come and see you or you see me at home so i can control the conditions better (gotta have some random "mtv/channel 4" style shots of the interviewees ear etc during the interview.) I will be able to make it look better and sound won't be an issue.
I will get all the event footage first and then get the interviews and fill in "arty" shots later.

Is there gonna be history in there as well, Vurt crew etc.?

Yup i will try and get all info on the pasy scene and the scene now, it would not have been a scene without the previous effort of others..........
Anyone let me know if you want to be involved and tip me off about anyone i should include...........

Got some good footage of Dope Ammo, Flak MC and Sidekick last night at Battle Arena as well as Small Paul and the audience getting their step on and getting down!!!
Good stuff guys...........not gonna make it to rinsed got some crisises to sort out tonight..............will reach the nest one though.........:twisted:

Yup i will try and get all info on the pasy scene and the scene now, it would not have been a scene without the previous effort of others..........
Anyone let me know if you want to be involved and tip me off about anyone i should include...........
Contact RJM (member of this forum) about Vurt, I'm sure he has plenty of things to say!

Back
Top Bottom