Popping/ Random Bops

The track showing as unavailable but my guess would be that the popping is caused by the sound wave not starting at zero or if its an instrument the attack and release are the quickest values. Solo tracks to identify what is causing the popping and then apply a short volume envelope (fade in/out) to the audio files and just tweak the amplitude envelope in any synths you are using.

Artific is right there, check through your individual channels to make sure something isn't going on there. The only other reason I can think of pops and clicks being added is during the bounce down process if your cpu is being overloaded and you happen to be bouncing down in real-time mode.

Artific is right there, check through your individual channels to make sure something isn't going on there. The only other reason I can think of pops and clicks being added is during the bounce down process if your cpu is being overloaded and you happen to be bouncing down in real-time mode.

Thats what id say as well. it doesn't sound like a resample loop click. Also, if its only when you upload to soundcloud, when you export make sure you have -0.03 headroom.

Back
Top Bottom