PopCycle - SubWrap - HipHop DnB

Over all I liked the song. I like the music and I thought the drum and bass part was pretty tight, except at around 2:20 when this loud high pitch ummm came in. I like the wobble part too. I did not like the drums for the hip-hop beat. I found them to be kind of week and not in place with your over all sound.
the vocals
I like your or who ever's voice. I like how you time your rymes . I do think you need to layer up your vocals. Again they are coming in a little week. I also wanted to hear a rap over the drum and bass part. Hope this helps.
You got my props.

Over all I liked the song. I like the music and I thought the drum and bass part was pretty tight, except at around 2:20 when this loud high pitch ummm came in. I like the wobble part too. I did not like the drums for the hip-hop beat. I found them to be kind of week and not in place with your over all sound.
the vocals
I like your or who ever's voice. I like how you time your rymes . I do think you need to layer up your vocals. Again they are coming in a little week. I also wanted to hear a rap over the drum and bass part. Hope this helps.
You got my props.

Again thankyou for checking out the track!!

i trialed with using a filter on the hip hop drums because i wanted it all to sound a little retro and not so polished if u get what i mean?
but im going to see if i can impliment the rapping over the dnb kit

I like the vocal as well, you could add a compressed dry layer there to balance the reverb. Would have liked to hear more too.

The bit around the introduction of the female vocal was a bit messy and part of the vocal itself sounded off key to me?

Over-all the fact that you've got a lot of elements following the same basic melody probably doesn't add much depth.

But I do like the actual track, got potential.

I like the vocal as well, you could add a compressed dry layer there to balance the reverb. Would have liked to hear more too.

The bit around the introduction of the female vocal was a bit messy and part of the vocal itself sounded off key to me?

Over-all the fact that you've got a lot of elements following the same basic melody probably doesn't add much depth.

But I do like the actual track, got potential.

cheers for checking out the track, im going to go back to the drawing board with this, ill post the updated track soon

Back
Top Bottom