PopCycle - Dawn Breeze - Liquid dnb

piano is really nice, vocal works well, snare could do with a bit more punch imo, also bass seems a bit low in the mix to me.

nice tune tho mate

piano is really nice, vocal works well, snare could do with a bit more punch imo, also bass seems a bit low in the mix to me.

nice tune tho mate

thanks for the review, im gunna try and work on the bass and a few other things tonight, get it polished i just wanted to see what the general opinion was to it

hey I really like it. Could do with more nice deep sub under it. The vocal works really well. Good stuff.

hey I really like it. Could do with more nice deep sub under it. The vocal works really well. Good stuff.

Hey man thanks again for checking out the track, im going to work on it this weekend, so ill repost it at a later date with improved bass

wicked vibe mate! smooth as, i guess the drum beat could do with another old school break over the top to add more shuffle in the high freqs, maybe just me personally. sick tune still

Th piano is beautiful. Did you write it or play it? The vocals bouncing around are perfect. I have no complaints about the song.

Yea me too. It has this lounge, bitter sweet feeling. You know when your depressed and you go to the dim lit bar with piano player that makes you even more depressed. Any way I like songs most when they provoke emotions in me and this one a winner.

Back
Top Bottom