Poor Old Dilly

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Is it me or does everyone seem to be slating dillinja's tunes at the mo? i mean some of them are a bit samey but they all still make me get up and dance. i think he's still got it. Keep up the good work dilly

$marty_B said:
Is it me or does everyone seem to be slating dillinja's tunes at the mo? i mean some of them are a bit samey but they all still make me get up and dance. i think he's still got it. Keep up the good work dilly
I'd say the slatings for Dillinja are quite quiet at the moment, it has been a lot worse, especially around Fast Car and Twist Em Out (although everyone loved that tune for a while).

He sure knows how to belt out a dancefloor destroyer - smashes every rave across the country, a set aint coming correct without a Dilly tune from past or present - only bit I aint feeling at the mo is 'Test My Mo-foin' Sound' offa Junglesound2 - 'Sun Goes Down' remix is the nuts! :jacko:

Dilly has still got it.
I have to agree that the stuff on Breakbeat Kaos is a bit dump, but that's BBK for ya. :piss:

GorDo said:
i know at least one person who never, ever liked that tune
:cat:

That tune absolutely ripped it when I first heard it.. Think it was Andy C playing @ Broken Minds in 2001, got an instant reload, everyone just suddently jumped as it dropped, was bad :D

As tunes work their way from the back of your box to the front, (ie twist em out pops up) it's still fun to tease it over summat, so many tunes that you can double it over and it still sounds pretty tuff..

Will definitely be one of those tunes that get pulled out for classic sets when that period of time has got rusty 'n dusty enough to warrant it, fer sure

the man is pure talent tho! he makes those big tunes to pay his bills, i woulkd like to see some more eclectic soulful stuff from him cos u know it'd be bad ass!

also he is rumored in the hip hop world that he might make some hip hop tunes soon!

can't deny the man has talent....
hated his big bad bass stuff, but in the grind... and crunch!!
what is this rumor that he is starting or wants to start a live band about??? that would be dope :saber:

all these rumours, shouldn't they be on the rumours thread, it's looking a bit lame in there???
a few hit and misses on the dilly front, but he always represents. kings of the big bad sound...
I would really like to hear what he does on a hip hop tip... it's in him.

Dillinja's earliar stuff was the bollocks e.g. cybotron" but i definetley think his stuff as got abit the same. Hes still the man though, what would drum and bass be without him? brings the biggest bass in the world and one if not the best sound system in the world. Respect to the man Dillinja. :boom:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom