Poor little puppy

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by mcbeckzman :P, May 5, 2009.

1. mcbeckzman :P

mcbeckzman :P bambalachaz™ MC Beckzman

Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
  2. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Am I f*cked up for watching that over and over?...

3. mcbeckzman :P

lmfao noo i did aswell. i know its sick but the noise it makes as its sailing through the air made me laugh lmfao.

i have problems

4. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

I feel ya. haha the noise is balls funny

I read the paragraph above it and thought "oh shit, not bad a video is it?" So it was a good show.

5. mcbeckzman :P

haha enit quality!!!

6. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Yes you are!

Yes you do!

7. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

haha yip yip yip

8. Mr G

Wrong 'un!

9. logikz

its just... what if puppies actually looked like huge slimey slugs with feelers and antennae instead, would you give a flying fuck (haha! flying! a-haha!) about somebody throwing it off a cliff then?

its just cos its cute, if it wasnt you wouldnt be bothered at all which is the most dissapointing form of hypocrisy there is, i mean are you an animal lover or is it only actually the 'cute' you love?

just like back in 1993 with the norwegian seal clubbing films, everyone were all like OMG OMG OMG WHYYY HOW CAN THEY BE SO HEARTLESS cos the seals are so cute but what if they were these huge slug like creatures nobody would care at all, i almost got lynched by an angry mob for laughing at the images of the seal clubbing but it struck me as so comical that they should be so shocked and appauled and its only to do with the appearance of the animal, if it was gigantic octopus they certainly wouldnt react like that,
    when it comes down to it cuddly stuffed toy animals and a real living cat or dog are of equal worth, long as its cute, kawaii ne, its got nothing to do with respect for all living things and that its just... cute thats all it is about

10. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

You are so wrong there. A slug is a pest and dog is a pet. If dogs were like giant slugs then we wouldn't have domesticated them 1000's of years ago to help us hunt and rear.

If a seal were like huge slugs when we wouldn't club them on the head for there skins/furs would we?

There are laws against cruelty to animals and I don't think slugs are included in it!

11. logikz

haha yes yes but regardless of what you call them, 'pest' or 'pet' ok thats not the point, OF COURSE slugs dont have fur thats so beside the point i cant stop laughing

12. Mr G

I wouldn't know if it was cute or not Logikz as i didn't watch it, and yes i am an animal lover....problem?

13. logikz

if you being an animal lover is a problem? is that what you meant to ask?

14. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

thats flawed man. a life is a life, no matter how ugly or cute. id have the same problem with someone who stomps a slug, as i have with the guy that chucked the puppy.
    Oh, and if some think the sound it made was funny, perhaps we should try and hear what sort of sound you'd make when flung to your death..
    mega (n)

15. Mr G

Animal lovers in general?

16. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Your logic is flawed though. If seals were like giant slugs we wouldn't kill them for their skins and there would be no pictures of humans bashing seal/slugs on the head.

Its the fact that seals are killed, inhumanly or not, for their skins that gets the activists kicking up a stink.

17. logikz

thats what i beleive is an animal lover, a life is a life, i do fear youre not in the majority with that view on things, call me cynical but i think most everyone who calls themselves an animal lover, probably has a cat at home, couldnt care less if the animal wasnt cute, without the cute, kawaii as the japanese say, there isnt any interest if this creature lives or dies at all

18. logikz

you miss the point man, its not about hunting for seal skin, its about people getting upset in the name of 'love for animals' when seeing the footage of these seals getting killed, when they wouldnt care AT ALL if the seals looked like giant disgusting slugs, ie not cute,
    without the cute the seals and the animal love wouldnt be of any interest at all to a lot of people who say they care about animals is my point

19. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

That was harsh an its not cause it was cute just out of principal he has no right to take any life!
    Just goes to show u how much brainwashing has gone on in the military, an if he can throw a puppy off a cliff with ease then i hate to think wat there doin to the innocent ppl in the countries they are at 'war' with.
    On another note i totally agree with logiks! We are conditioned to love all that is cute a shit lot more than caring for the ugly.
    If a clean person (i.e didnt look like he's been sleepin in the streets) asked you for help u would sooner help him then a tramp of the street begging for help?
    Fucked up, but true.
    People need to wake up were all the same in this life no one is better or worse we should treat a queen with the same respect as we treat a bum off the street.
    Theres no difference, only money an environment that changes a person....anyway im a lil off topic now so ill stop!!

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  20. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

Dogs have been domesticated for a purpose though; to serve humans and do our bidding. That's why people find it hard to stomach watching people being cruel to animals. A dogs is like a member of a family. If it was a slug it would lose its primary advantage, 4 legs, and be rendered useless.

Anyway, the guy that threw that dog off the cliff did it for a reason. It was lame so was going to die a painful and slow death. The soldiers aren't allowed to keep dogs and didn't have a medical supplies for the dogs so it would have to be put down anyway. It was either a bullet in the head or thrown off a cliff. At least it had a bit of exhilaration before it died.