Pool Playing Dnb Heads This Is For You

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Pool Playing Dnb Heads This Is For You

Pool Table by the JM Billiard goes round

Who says pool tables have to be rectangular? If beds can be round, so can pool tables. All you need to do is think out of the box and this is just what the JM Billiard does. It kills the monotony of rectangles and brings in the freshness of circles. I like it! Also, imagine how cool it would be to invite a bunch of friends over and see the look of surprise on their face when they see the unorthodox shape of the table. That's not where the coolness of this round table ends. Every single thing about it can be customized and this includes cloth colors/logos, a variety of laminates, wood finishes, natural stones, metal decor, and woodcarving and table sizes. Brilliant, isn't it? I like this round pool table by the JM Billiard. What are your thoughts on it? Prefer the traditional one or you'd like to go for this unique style? I wonder if it will hinder the actual game.

http://www.bornrich.org/entry/find-your-niche-with-custom-round-pool-tables/

R

rob1

I think it would make the game easier though as you would
be able to shoot at a pocket from any angle.

Dj-Pezzz

HangOutWithYourWangOut
VIP Junglist
surely it would make it harder because the whole table is curved....would be hard to judge where the ball would go....

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
These are old, my local snooker club has had one for years, not used it yet, but apparently its hard, and diffrent rules apply.

Top Bottom