Politics...

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by monq, Jun 6, 2009.

1. monq

monq Member

Well, I have not seen many threads/posts about politics or politicians in these very forums, so I asume that you people do not give a shit about politics (although I might be wrong).

But having in mind the incredible turmoil with politics in the last few weeks: what are ye fine gentlemen/ladies think about politicians/politics?

I guess that being originally from Spain I am used to thinking that all politicians are a bunch of bastards who steal money constantly (and most of my fellow countrymen would think the same), so I am always amazed at seeing how my english friends still cannot believe how politicians have managed to steal from our taxes for years... it's like english people still believe they are governed by honest people?

So am I the only one here in believing that once you become a politician you are crap by definition? Or do you simply

2. danfreeman1

danfreeman1 Active Member

all i'll say is that claming expenses for mortgages that dont exsist is fraud, and therefore they should be up in court

3. monq

monq Member

yup, completely agree. But my point is that they have been being bastards as a whole (sending us to illegal wars, keeping teachers and social services people under constant stress, and basically "living the vida loca" while the rest of the country was falling into the abyss without people even realising.

now someone spends twenty thousand pounds to buy manure for their second home, and the country is in arms... when their sins are much more deeper than that?

4. djrowney

djrowney G13 RECORDS/SMOKESCREEN

can't trust none of the cunts
    its worrying
    country is fuccccccccccccccccccccccct

5. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

:word:
    the country is a shamble

6. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

agreed, nothing new tho, look at the maggie thatcher days etc modern british history is shite, bring back the old powerful days lol.

7. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

Tbh I really don't give two shits, my voice aint gonna change shit so why should I bother? Live your life how you want to live it imo.

8. DJBEANMAN

DJBEANMAN Member

This.

I find my voice ain't gonna be heard how every much fuss people kick up. I'm just gonna live my life and hope it doesn't effect me too much(naive i know). The whole system needs taking apart and put together. It seems that politicians are so detached from reality they don't know the difference between there elbow and there asshole.

9. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

did you know.. the government used to tax people for having watches!!

also.. they used to tax people for having glass windows...

long time ago.. true story..

10. moriaty

moriaty Active Member

you kidding me ?
    in the UK MPs resign over 700 quid bills.
    recently in greece there was a scandal of millions of euros taken by a minister, and he just denies everything and kept his job.

dont get me wrong, all politicians are opportunistic scumbags, but at least here if they get caught, they own up. back home they're like "hey, we fucked you, but its ok, we're greek, hey!"

meh (n)

11. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

you should have watched the last 2 have i got news for you's, funny as.. lol

12. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

True Story.

Jmzmaloney was telling me he worked for the government but its very hush hush. Well one day he was sick of paying his taxes so he staged a non violent sit in to get his point accross. unfortunately they didnt take kindly to this, so they trussed him up put an apple in his mouth and sodomized him. But because of this VAT has gone down to 15% so you know, every cloud.

True Story

13. Thin and crispy

Thin and crispy Active Member

14. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

makelele for president