Politics

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by thegeneral, May 14, 2010.

1. thegeneral

thegeneral Member

Not a good start for Cameron he's already having to water down on his no-confidence rule for governments. Why is this idiot and that sneay Clegg running this country? This government is destined to fail mark my words, i have no faith in Cameron, he just wants to make poor people poorer (such as reducing child tax credits) and Clegg has just shown he'll say anything and then go back on his word after. The pound is gonna fall loads as well in the future due to the european recessions (like Greece), are these really the people we want to lead us out of this? I think not. And don't get me started on Labour. Good time to resign Brown you bell end. Now Labour are gonna be distracted by the leadership contest. This is not good for the country, we need another election or electoral changes in constiuencies and then an election so we don't get another hung parliament otherwise we are fucked. Sorry rant over just pissed off.

2. DamageCase7

DamageCase7 Better off dead.

In before shitstorm.

3. Jwood27

Jwood27 VICTIM

i understand your frustrations, but i think itl take some time before they get a good working ability going - there are a lot of party differences to be sorted out before firm policies will be implemented.
    out of curiosity if you dont want clegg or cameron, and are glad labour went - who do you want to run the country?

4. simon_schoon

simon_schoon Member

The idea that a hung parliament means we are fucked is ridiculous. Get real, plenty of countries operate in coalitions....chillll winston

5. mr karnage

mr karnage deep inside the jungle

every time i hear coalition i think of sdc, i think these man should run the country

6. wo88le

wo88le A Mockery of a Travesty

in before ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ'z

7. losty

losty losty2010

Give it sometime b4 we judge, maybe it wont be as bad as we expect mate.

8. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

many countries work fine with coalition governments, but i feel we have been cheated on electoral reform, the tories have never been big on it, and i doubt we will get it quickly or properly

plus this whole argument that gordon brown wasn't elected, and the people refused him at this election, especially when u consider two former losing leaders of the conservatives are now in the cabinet, the public doesn't want william haugue and iain & duncan smith

but they do have david davies, known to his friends as dave dave