Polishing turntable platters

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
I do it well regular, makes that slipmat slip n slide instead of sticking. Anyone utilise the power of Mr Sheen?

LATECAREKIT.jpg
:thumbsup:

freeagent said:
No, but that's a good idea!

I've been cutting more and more lately, and any edge helps.

helps my juggling aswell, don't get blisters caus u don't have to use as much force to pull the record back

Good idea - anything to help my juggling, which is pure shite! I can juggle hip-hop a little bit better than DnB, mostly because the vocals help me get my bearings alot quicker.

I've been messing with Final Scratch 1.1 lately - you ever had a go at that? Any song can be doubled up just by dragging it to both decks. Lethal - just ask Craze!

freeagent said:
I've been messing with Final Scratch 1.1 lately - you ever had a go at that? Any song can be doubled up just by dragging it to both decks. Lethal - just ask Craze!

aint had a go yet, need to get myself a laptop methinks. Read about it quite a bit so I know what its all about, really wanna have a rip on it though.

klusta said:
I do it well regular, makes that slipmat slip n slide instead of sticking. Anyone utilise the power of Mr Sheen?

LATECAREKIT.jpg
:thumbsup:
sounds like a plan!
must try this out....which polish do u use?

Don't use polish, you have to do it regular and I'm far too lazy. Stanton focus hole slipmats and some paper from an inner record sleeve does the trick for me

Indi said:
Don't use polish, you have to do it regular and I'm far too lazy. Stanton focus hole slipmats and some paper from an inner record sleeve does the trick for me
yeah, that'll do the job....seen a couple of people doing that

Back
Top Bottom