Police are f*cking wankers.....

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Sammy Dexcell, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

2. ali^

ali^ Bigtingsagwarn

fucking hurrendous, strapping her up and sticking her in a van likes SHE is the animal
    makes me sick.

3. stfc_lad

stfc_lad Member

They are total cunts!!
    I once got held back at football for making a video of a police officer, on my phone, who was recording me on his hand held camcorder. Put me in the back of their van and then released me an hour later, happened to be half time at the football game i was going to. If we were to waist their time like that we get charged with waisting police time, but they can do what the fuck they want to us.
    Also driving home a couple nights ago and a police car drove past me with a headlight out, isnt that a £60 fine nowa days???
    its a complete joke!!

sorry rant over :wave:

4. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

Gives police a bad name.

5. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

British police seems to be lots ruffer than german.

6. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

WE NEED A WHOLE FORUM FOR THIS ONE. THEY SEEM NOT TO BE THERE TO PROTECT US, OR SERVE US BUT FOR THEIR OWN FUCKED UP POWER TRIP AGENDA. AT EVERY OPPORTUNITY I SHOUT "WANKER " OUT MY CAR WINDOW AT COPPERS STANDARD.

7. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

i think the worst bit was the pig picking her up by the throat.

8. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

What gets me is they seem authorised to mess peopel up...what about teh guy trying to get home during eth Anti Globalisation protests in London...died of a heart attack....

9. Fratanize

actually, getting sent to prison for 4 days with a lesbien haircut. ruff

10. Fratanize

what do you care? Your a human head on a stone lions body!!! FFS!

11. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

I've heard somewhere that when you get stopped by a cuntpigbastard you can actually ask that their police car has passed this test that it has to go through to be legit and if it hasn't then whatever they have pulled you for is void because of their car not passing this test, I can't remember the name of it (no not the m.o.t lol). Also, if you get caught for speeding you can ask for proof that their speed detecting equipment has been calibrated so that it's accurate. Don't quote me on this though cause I don't want you getting an extra fine for being an awkward cunt back haha. Look it up or something, bound to be info on this somewhere.

12. stfc_lad

stfc_lad Member

You are correct mate, every police car has a test the morning before it goes out on duty, if it doesnt then it is not legaly on the road so you are able to get out of it. The test is very short though and 99.99% of the time its done.

And the speed camera has to be calibrated around ounce a month or two months, somin like that any way, When your cought your aloud to ask for the picture they toke when they did you and when the machine was done. Do this every time!! as it waists time and there is a legal amount of time between the time you were cought and the time u have to pay the fine. Around 6 to 8 weeks i think cant be positive but a good friend of mine got away with it as he took as long as possible with replying and asking for proof.

definatly worth it mind

13. Fortune^

Fortune^ ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

power corrupts.

In my opinion the police is not a respected profession. Whilst I understand that there are people out there doing their job trying to serve and protect, I think there's a lot of fuckers out there who have got a chip on their shoulder.

It's a grim fucking irony that the police don;t want to be policed.

2009? Welcome to 1984.

14. Dezmond

Dezmond Member

Man that was harsh. Bloody pig cunts. Mind you, i would be abit pissed off if some hippy looking people started recording me.

15. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

I do understand what those middle class people are trying to do but the police officers are only following orders, they get paid on a very poor salary unlike the dudes that tell them what to do, if i was doing that job damn right id get aggy at some toff trying to get me sacked for not having a number etc. make my day a right pain the ass

Give the policemen/women a better salary and a better knowledge of whats actually going on and what needs to be policed rather than be puppets to some dude in the high chair and recieve hatred from yuppies then surely there will be a nicer outcome

16. Datt Male

Datt Male Active Member

you've pretty much said it all mate

17. Saint

Saint Buried Audio

18. mcbeckzman :P

mcbeckzman :P bambalachaz™ MC Beckzman

Daventry, Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
    that really duz fill me with hate.
    and the bad thing is what is the betting that all nthem cunts get away with it...

19. Textbook

Textbook BUTTER

bouncers at clubs are the same. ANY excuse to throw you out with force they love it.

20. richie_stix

richie_stix gomby plz

i do normally try to stick up for police cos they do a shit job and have to deal with abuse (just like most of the posts in this thread) all day with no thanks from anyone! and without them, this country would descend into anarchy within 2 days!

but that vid takes the piss! that is OTT violence, don't get me wrong, i love it on road wars and shit when some violent drunk gets taken out but these are two middle aged women for fuck sake!