pole dancing for fitness? pfft

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
seems to me you can take any sport thats got a little edge like martial art or dance or yoga or of anything really and come up with a name the fitness community will find attractive, but dont worry, this takes very very little effort, the last smash hit was "zumba" and i dont know if any of you ever saw zumba, but its incredibly complex aerobics, but then to latino music. so far ive got x-karatance, rollerblambada+, high altitude shorinji-kempole dancing, heterosexual intercourse but not to impress men in any way. my sinouses is starting to ache i think i should go to bed soon. glass of milk and hop to bed. yes sir.

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
If they all turn out like the woman in this video, then fuck it, leave em' to it.

Video is safe for work, girl has got some serious skillz on ze pole, skip through to the first minute to skip all the bullshit build up crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
my ex had a strip pole in her bedroom.

she claimed it was for fitness but she was a whore..

that pole.... the things she did.. wish i recorded it lol

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
OP is a fag,
If they all turn out like the woman in this video, then fuck it, leave em' to it.

Video is safe for work, girl has got some serious skillz on ze pole, skip through to the first minute to skip all the bullshit build up crap.
Holy Shit! That chic made poll dancing into anything as impressive as a olympic gymnast sport. What she was doing was jaw dropping impressive.