Point Blank College

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
I'm giving up work and going back to college to study music production and sound engineering at point blank college in London at the end of the year.

was just wondering if anyone else has been there or knows anyone that has??

yeh my mate went there. hes in south africa at the moment so i cant ask him, but from what i can tell it was good and he learnt a lot. plus he got a t-shirt with "certified music producer" on

hah might just do it for the free t-shirt.. no I'm joking.

I've heard good things about the place so it should be good, just can't wait to get started now!!

i dnt suppose its a bad idea to go and study while the job situation has gone to shit!!!
I'd love to be in college not doin an apprenticeship... doing something i really enjoy!

I went cos a mate on the forum went (yeah, big up Dj Kro yeah). Only did a 3 month course but it was sick. 2 hours to get there tho for me.

I am currently there at the moment and I'm absolutely loving it!!! All the teachers are cool and know so much about it. The best module so far has been the sound design course, they teach you how to make and customize your own synths.... makes for some real original sounds. Imn summary, definitely go.... well worth it!
:wave:

Back
Top Bottom