poetic justice...

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
GO ED...~DO IT!!!!!! hqaahahahaha u got knocked out cheeky little fuck.

once again a fred givin my home town a bad name....hahahahaha

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
Shows what kids are like these days, thinking they're Ricky Hatton until they get punched in the face...

Wonder why he started on the fella in the first place...

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
guys obviously a martial artiste. thus being able to hit you in the right spot. doesnt need to be hard. just acurate.
Makes sense because he's not putting up a guard. Any boxer with that stance is gonna get knocked out.

Looks like a half hearted forward karate stance (tho I'm no expert)

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
that fella was cool as fuck, that what the experts do, they control it until they are threatened why a dig, the lad got a serious facepalmin to the nose...loves it.

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
read the fuckin comments !! , classic chav council estaters , gotta laff at all the birds comments etc.. not 2 brain cells to rub together between the full 17 comments

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What a dick. The other fella was cool as fuck, don't know if i'd of shown the same restraint.
Same here man. I think as soon as he got near my face, I would have grabbed the back of his head and smashed the bridge of his nose with my iron forehead.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
read the fuckin comments !! , classic chav council estaters , gotta laff at all the birds comments etc.. not 2 brain cells to rub together between the full 17 comments
i did read the comments... lol @ "Lyndsey Humphrey"
ano glad i not wid him any more dnt no wat tha fuck i seen in him the theiving scruffy cunt

but it didn't give any reason why 'les' was given matey with a beard shit or what problem he seemed to have with his bin? :confused:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
fuck i laughed..

fair play to that other guy he had some staying power. I would have gone mental after he held my the back of my head..