PMT

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
And its not what you think lol!

PMT stands for "Pro Music Technology", it's one of the biggest proffessional music shops here in essex, and I'm heading there in about an hour or so today! One of the best places Ive been to for equipment. The place is huge, they have a dedicated section at the back of the shop for electronic music, with monitors, hardware synths and FX racks, anything you can think of, and you are allowed to play with whatever you want, take cd's or mp3's to test out the speakers etc. The guys there really know what theyre talking about too so is a real good resource place. It's almost like a whole day out going there!

They also have a dedicated drum section upstairs with your traditional drum kits, and also some amazing digital drum sets too! Latin percussions, shakers, woodblocks etc etc. Then a section for keyboards, guitars, piano's etc etc, the list goes on! AND to top it all off, cos me and my mate have been a few times, we've built up a rapport with the guys there, and we are allowed to take down our feild recorder, and get some samples of the instruments too!

Today is gonna be a good day!

If you wanna know more about PMT visit their website

http://www.pmtonline.co.uk/

ye theres one in birmingham, its huge, dont think ive actually been in every room. havent been in a while though, used to just jam on the basses and stuff for ages

Back
Top Bottom