plz giv me sme mony so i canz be a dubstep dj

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
I hate to break it to you guys but not all dubstep is at 140 same as not all dnb is 178 or whatever. But the guy in ops post definitely has limp wrists

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
Yeah, I used to work with one of them who knew all the DJ's and he'd been listening to dubstep for ages like way before anyone else had and he told me like get this yeah this is real talk here yeah he told me like the first dubstep DJ's they'd take ska records and play them at 45 RPM and then put the pitch fader all the way on the fast side and - boomshanka!! dubstep was like born yeah.

D

dirty breaks

Somebody has to up it and put it in the qbay :teeth:
yeah i'm gonna put it on pirate bay, and then spread the link about until he complains about not receiving any royalties. taste of his own medicine and all that.

Yeah, I used to work with one of them who knew all the DJ's and he'd been listening to dubstep for ages like way before anyone else had and he told me like get this yeah this is real talk here yeah he told me like the first dubstep DJ's they'd take ska records and play them at 45 RPM and then put the pitch fader all the way on the fast side and - boomshanka!! dubstep was like born yeah.
your friend is clearly special needs, i bet he's so special he carries a pelican around in a briefcase too...
we all know Jason Status and Pendu-lamb made Dubstep.

ApeCat

Human Dubplate
VIP Junglist
When I troll stupid shits on YouTube because I haven't got anything better to do with my spare time I always tell them Pendalum invented D'nB in 2006 u can checkit yerself listen to In Silico u ingorants!!1 an then thei invented dub lol its liek this guise never hered Witchcraft u no?!1!! XDXD and it just winds people up like crazy..

D

dirty breaks

wait what? that link just takes me back to this thread
shut-up armed.

When I troll stupid shits on YouTube because I haven't got anything better to do with my spare time I always tell them Pendalum invented D'nB in 2006 u can checkit yerself listen to In Silico u ingorants!!1 an then thei invented dub lol its liek this guise never hered Witchcraft u no?!1!! XDXD and it just winds people up like crazy..
yeah damn right they did innit. only a dumbass like jolian thinks that pendulim dont invented dubsteps.