Pls Help - Need Man Utd DVD Box, cant find.. :(

Da'DGee

Scousebuster
VIP Junglist
Its a 10 DVD Boxset released by Manchester United, this boxset contains all the season reviews from the 1992-93 season to the 2001-02 season.

Would prefer to buy it new, but its sold out afaik.. So i would also buy it used. Would pay more than 100GBP..

Otherwise it would be nice if someone could tell me a warezpage, cant find that stuff on german pages.

Pls notice: I dont need the single season reviews, dont need the official history DVD box, dont need FA Cup box set etc etc.

Thx in advance!

Greetz
DGee :)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
if its seasons you want i got all of monthy python, box set. its not a competition, only i have more than you whatever happens i always have ten more.

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
Full season reviews 1980-2010

Winter: Cold, shit
Spring: Cold, shit
Summer: shit, except for 2005 & 2006, to fukin hot
Autumn: cold, wet and shit

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
You dont mind if I just...

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Ha ha ha! Nice interview...nothing about what he thought of his manager's wife!

Last edited by a moderator:

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
thats the greatest thing to ever happen to southampton i think, their greatest achievement

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

lets not forget which club found him first you man united funboys.....

you may of found him, but why do u think he left, coz sheffield wednesday r shit lol

Last edited by a moderator:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
thats the greatest thing to ever happen to southampton i think, their greatest achievement

---------- Post added at 18:29 ---------- Previous post was at 18:27 ----------

you may of found him, but why do u think he left, coz sheffield wednesday r shit lol

finished higher in the premier league that you guys ever have tho..........so fuck you. west ham are going down........

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
u know its bad wen u think finishing higher in the league than west ham is an achievement, aren't u in league one aswell, WANK, stop living in the past mate u will never finish above west ham in the premiership becoz u will never be there

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

wat league r u in?

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

and u may b the 5th richest club but that meansz fuck all nowadays so ure still shit however u look at it, never mind could be as shit as sheffield wednesday

Last edited:

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
u know its bad wen u think finishing higher in the league than west ham is an achievement, aren't u in league one aswell, WANK, stop living in the past mate u will never finish above west ham in the premiership becoz u will never be there

---------- Post added at 18:41 ---------- Previous post was at 18:38 ----------

wat league r u in?

---------- Post added at 18:43 ---------- Previous post was at 18:41 ----------

and u may b the 5th richest club but that meansz fuck all nowadays so ure still shit however u look at it, never mind could be as shit as sheffield wednesday
he would rather be shit than a cunt...

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
bitter much?

jus remembered u've got a woman running ur club, wonder how many times the offside rule has been explained to her

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
lol i know karren brady is a cunt

---------- Post added at 21:35 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

and wat could i be bitter about we're in the premiership ure not and all this bollox about us getting relegated yeah we might but atm we're in the premiership and ure not so we're better FACT