Pleasure - Stingray

yo shimah wen r u next tunes dropping mx3, the mob n some others i cant remember the names?

Not sure yet when they're coming. Will be either Radius or R-Sound. Others arnt finished yet. Look out for the Pleasure bits on Radius, Recluse has some new bits coming too on R-Sound i think. There might be a tune by Sly & Pasco too.

Pleasure: "Have you heard my new tune"

Sampa: "Don't need to mate"

Pleasure: "Why"

Sampa "Because they're all the same........and they're all SHIT"

Dunno why theres so many people slating pleasure... some of his tunes have similar sounds but thers no other producer that sounds anything like him!!!

completely unique style!!

Dunno why theres so many people slating pleasure... some of his tunes have similar sounds but thers no other producer that sounds anything like him!!!

completely unique style!!

yeah know what u mean, to be honest u can say the same thing bout Original sin and clipz, u instantly know that there songs are theres, cos they all have their own sound

deffo a big tune, sounds a bit more like hazards style than any other pleasure tunes. Remins me of dat new recluse track banging the walls or whatever its called. I guess hazard signed it

im sorry but although pleasure has similiar tunes....they all smash a club up nd gotta be played more. im sure he will get bigger...especially wiv the new pleasure tunes on that DNBTV set wiv rhymes...!!

but the wizard is his best tune though.

werggggerrrrr werrg

Those words pretty much nailed those noises causing me to choke my self with laughter:D Gotta say the wizard is one of the few tunes that when heard loud enough I feel possessed and could rip anyone's head off by just clickin ma finger.

Back
Top Bottom